Who here makes more than £50 a week on bandits?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Im not going to argue over if 1k is possible or not im just saying i would rather earn a real living, its a lot easier.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

and a guaranteed living mate..

11-11 is a bloody long day and if things dont go to plan youve spent 12 hours for fuck all..

even at minimum wage you could have made £60 in that time..

i think playing as a supplement is the best way but if its working for you go for it :)
neil222

Post by neil222 »

agreed it is lot easier having that income paided straight into your bank for rent and bills, but if you have a nice selection of reds like i have
3 dna
3 rocket money
2 top giza
3 pulseation
2 crazy cobra
3 cc new one
3 legal tender
2 stack attack
3 lifes a beach
4 sub zero
1 snail blazer
2 dragon drop

and then about 8 darts m/c
it really isnt hard to make £100 2 nights a week, these m/c are in my local area so a bit of driving is needed, its just timeing the m/cs if ive had a dump out of 1 ill miss it on my next run etc.
fat fat fat i tell you
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

agree with a few of the later comments. especially neil. It is possible to make £1k a month i made £200 today, admittedly on of my best days yet, I didnt even cover 100% of my hits, got an extreme to hit 2morrow and another branch of the city that needs battering too.

I find its not getting all the big wins its just cutting down on all the losses. only chasing mcs if you KNOW they are ready, even if profits are only a couple of quid its better to take that £10 and walk instead of seeing if that JP you'll get in £20 time will repeat.

I've just lost my job and went out and plyed a lot more cautiously than I normally would; £5 in that red without a board? Than walk. Then saw my mate stick £12 in for a board which was £2 in value. a good decision to walk.

If your disciplined enough, and know when to walk I could think a grand a month would be possible if u travel around a bit. I mean have a target, say £50 a day. once u reach that just leave it, no chance of u doing your swede in another machine. no chance of winning more, but if u only needed 50 who cares?

realistically if your disciplined, and dont mind drinking coke all day you could make loads. I mean its not hard to tell wether a mc is ready to payout or not go by the mood and the numbers on the refil. u just have to rotate your hits every few days and keep on top of refils.
ob

Post by ob »

its alot harder these days, and you have to be able to stomach the odd sizable hit on reds which comes your way thanks to refill etc... still if you know a good route, dont play rubbish ie. any maygay/bfm ( with a few exceptions ie. emptiers ) and be patient ie. keep going on the day not resorting to playing roullette/section 16's just because things arent going your way.. all this taken heed off you can do ok

be prepared also to see many dead areas which you must just leave, rather than trying to burn a few quid off shit - most of the time you'll end up down and have wasted a few hours. There's so many players at the moment you often find dead areas - common sense must be applied - ie. if rocket money is £75 short, and life's a beach in the same pub next to it is full; care must be taken - think to yourself "why wouldnt the player who took £75 out of rocket money play this also?" obviously it's worth a few quid to test the waters, but dont get involved too much...

I would say most pro's ( including myself ) do fine monetary wise ( I wont go into figures ) although you have a pretty full day, it's damn tiring, and involves playing in a load of different areas.

People in my town, that have just started playing ( ie. people 17-18 ), of which there is a few, with their keys, don't make much though, and often lack discipline and experience, which leads them to often lose... I hazard this is the case unfortunately ( not mentioning names ) for many on this board; I often am annoyed going to areas to find "players" like this having burnt all the value from machines, and yet not made much money themselves as they have played things poorly.

Anyhow just my 2p's worth
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Agree with Ob, hit lots of different areas, not just pubs in general and obviously keep good gaps between, longer depending on the business of the pub, busy pubs maybe every couple of days, bowling alleys etc everyday maybe.

u just have to take small losses on the chin and not rechase losses. made a nice £60 today., £260 since tues.
supersavo

Post by supersavo »

Totally agree with the last couple of posts, i dont play a lot now, but when i travelled around a fair bit with playing partner, we were forever saying to each other that ANY profit on a machine is good, even if it was only a fiver, you are building the days takings all the time. We always tried to keep the discipline intact and keep losses on individual machines to a minimum.

Always found that having to make joint decisions helped with the discipline, if you have to discuss things even for a minute it forces you to take a step back and think about it more, personally im quite impetuous and dont have the same discipline when playing solo, though have got a lot better over the years.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Discipline especially with BFGs! One pound in to collect 3 out! £2 profit..... every bit counts!! :D
neil222

Post by neil222 »

toothless dont agree there mate, bfg if you are trying 2 make a £2 profit a lot of the time it will take £3-12 to get a board and you end up losing profits you have made on reds and crests, when doing a session stick to your m/c you have set out to play! also stay of fobt these can wipe a days profit out in 10 mins
fat fat fat i tell you
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

don't bellfruit at all.

£110 up today, £310 on the week. more than I got paid when i was employed. stupid.

today wasn't a case of every machine i touched was full, had the swings and roundabouts of the day but primarily made on red gamings.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I totally agree with the £8- 12 for a board on BFG neil. However, there have been many times i have made a quick small profit out of these fruits. For all means you can play a BFG for a board or to see how its playing just never EVER force these fruits unless you know a guaranteed method of making a profit! :D

To be honest i dislike BFG completely and rarely play them. I would prefer to play with my dick in public than these fruits! lol :D