GADD £30
SMTM £85
HLS £45
Pulsation £0 :P
A few more too cant remember
One off Cash Or Bust not sure though how much
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

The werdest i've had is a DNA do a £40 top (first top and from show) then still be there for 50 after!
Because of this, I used to always play for a couple of features after a red did a funny first top. I have since learnt not to!!
Fergo

Post by Fergo »

In the past week I've had Smash The Cash, Balti Towers and Indy all do £50 tops on me lol. Dunno if it's getting more common or if it's really just been one of those weeks... :lol:

I like STC in general though, seems relatively fair although it does have that strange new Red habit of no boards/first spin dead boards for £20-30 then streaking its nuts off straight after. Got stung pretty badly on it the other night though, glowing from the off, offering £7-15 and STC every board, ended up costing £115 for top which thankfully went for 105 :?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Smtm 45
Moley 85
Ccp 85 and a 95 in the same day
Scott

Post by Scott »

I had a £75 top on a £35 CCP last week, I was expecting the full £105 when it repeated after £70, i got it off the first board anyway so still did very well on it, also got a £50 top on an Indy on Saturday from not much in, i suppose its not to bad if you get a strange top early doors, you do feel slightly ripped off still though.
Cobwebs 👆
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

In my experience, odd tops happen when the machine isnt quite ready - such as feature on Hi LO or Indy - or similarly machine screw up with extra life or no lose. This can certainly happen on Smash the Cash with an extra life as you can chose your bonus with four different colours. (On £25 with extra life on a 3 - higher to 2 which lights your skill bonus - no lose) On this exact sequence i had a £55 top last week which had only just showed.

On Pulsations - just as easy to destroy by solidly collecting £8 wins and £10 features. Had one a while back which off a £30 start i eventually left less than £10 in a £250 hopper.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i ahve one of these which seriously is AMAZING
Unbelievable Jeff
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I am not so keen so far
Only played it a few times so will still give it chance
Tested one today that i found but was dead as
Scott

Post by Scott »

I too have not played them enough to say either way yet, i have been in a position where i've had the chance to make decent money, the other day it cost me £30 for my first top, so a £70 or a £105 here and i'm happy, it went flat and i ended up making bits after a re-chase :(
Cobwebs 👆
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

mouse75 wrote:In my experience, odd tops happen when the machine isnt quite ready - such as feature on Hi LO or Indy - or similarly machine screw up with extra life or no lose. This can certainly happen on Smash the Cash with an extra life as you can chose your bonus with four different colours. (On £25 with extra life on a 3 - higher to 2 which lights your skill bonus - no lose) On this exact sequence i had a £55 top last week which had only just showed.

On Pulsations - just as easy to destroy by solidly collecting £8 wins and £10 features. Had one a while back which off a £30 start i eventually left less than £10 in a £250 hopper.
Mouse not asking you to give locations away but as a fellow Sandgrounder which pubs do you drink in ?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Jury still out for me on these

Found mine natural full and £25 nudge win on first board
Gave random stop to 4 nudges
Needed 7 and it gambled to it, so was a bit suprised

Anyhow it lost to £35 then cost about £50 (always red btw) to give BIG money from lighting it, but went flat
Took it all back plus £20 and did a £70
That was that
Looked very promising at the start, ended up getting a few features after for a great £12 profit

Does feel very much like a FNC and there not great
Sends in bad numbers etc and not just £15-£25/£25-£35 either

And i dont recall any really good rolls either
£35 then £20-£35 back for another £35 or £50+ for a £70
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ive had 70/35/70/25
Unbelievable Jeff
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've played one today that was genuinely full and going, cost £20 odd for a top that went £35, cost a few more quid for £25 win.....lower than a 10 for £35, so i'm on a 3, i could just take the JP and make a good £40ish profit, but i just can't resist a 10/3, it lost the gamble :x

Luckily i got straight back to the £25 on a 10......lower for the 9, this time i just took the £35 and came off £39 up, i've had around 10 tops on these now (only got the one unit) and not one has repeated yet, this is what made me just take the JP on a 9.
Cobwebs 👆
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

CrosbyRules wrote:ive had 70/35/70/25
Yeah but i've had £70/35/£105 on a Mummy doesn't make it a good m/c
(i was £300 in :x )
But like i say not played it enough to name it a poor m/c
How much did that cost though Cros
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Not seen anything wrong with the couple of units i've played. Yes it can be a twat on repeating but I don't think you'll do your bollocks in on a semi ready 1.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens