Yes
23%
Nope- bull
77%

Total votes: 13

Fader

Pay Cheque Bullshit - Nicky

Post by Fader »

Apparently Nicky bought the "MTR" on this lol for £25,000 - ya know how it is there's 25 grand sitting ontop of ya fridge why not huh?

anyway so he says he made £120,000

wow - thats nearly £100,000 on 1 machine - now is there ANYONE stupid enough to believe such bullshit??

Lets take it to the poll -

and be honest lads, i just wanna see how gullable people are, i aint being out of order

thanks
Chance favours the prepared mind!
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

its ok fader i will tell u info if u want jus so u can experience emptying a bandit u ever taken more than 25 out of a bandit??????
Fader

Post by Fader »

dont be dumb mate, i just dont have 25 grand to give to someone for an MTR i dont even know will work - ohh NOR DO YOU!!

Im a better player then you - i could pretty much guarentee that!!

This by the way, is someone who is soooo good- he's begging Shroomy for a JP steal on space raiders, in exchange for the "MTR" (1.20 mystery win we've all heard about) which HE paid 25k for, to give in exchange!

hmm, nice one pal
cfdu

Post by cfdu »

25k for an empty? possibly. i heard that the guy who first bought supercharged off the programmer paid 6 figures. however, whether this is true or not i can't believe that this chap paid 25k for an emptier on paycheque.
professional blagger.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

bit of blattent slander fader.... dont think it a good idea using public forum for slanging matches,there boring plus i thought you were past all this :o ops:
I love it when a plan comes together
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

cmon fader u dont have slagging matches ...remember lol
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

he has nothing better to do folk! he sits at home smokin weed and mixing his music he only plays 2 bandits a week???????????????????

2 bandits hmmmmmm
and gets all his info off here which never works!
ADESBEE

Re: Pay Cheque Bullshit - Nicky

Post by ADESBEE »

Fader wrote:Apparently Nicky bought the "MTR" on this lol for £25,000 - ya know how it is there's 25 grand sitting ontop of ya fridge why not huh?

anyway so he says he made £120,000

wow - thats nearly £100,000 on 1 machine - now is there ANYONE stupid enough to believe such bullshit??

Lets take it to the poll -

and be honest lads, i just wanna see how gullable people are, i aint being out of order

thanks
Right then there is 1 way to find out nicky is tellin the truth.
Give it to two pepole via pm they try it and if it works they have to come straight back tell the whole board there results, Now I have tried a few times with different info plus put it with info I gathered when wathcin two three lads do it, and they got very brooody about me watchin.
Now dont know about others but I have noticed nicky does seem to know his stuff. don't know about this 25 thousand pound paid for it thou,that could be speculation, just fader winding it up,we dont know. but I bet his mty would work. poll that or nicky rise to the challenge...

Twenty ones please,and make it quick!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

6 figures for the supercharged MTR ??

Jesus christ, i bet that took some time trying to make all the money back !!

One hell of a gamble, but hey, we are all gamblers on here ;) !!

On the subject of the poll, i dont think its relevant if Nicky has paid for the MTR...If he has its up to him, and if you do nicky, i hope you make a shit load !!
One last pound
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Well why not. I paid £4,000 plus a percentage for it about a week before the whole world knew about S***********. Just enough time to make a small profit but was surprised that it got around quicker than usual. Now this latest BFM "fraud" seems to be over in less than a 3-4 days.
Fader

Post by Fader »

4 is abit different to 25 - couldnt give a fuck what people think or say, its bullshit!

also not in the mood to argue so i wont bother saying no more!
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

serious talk about paying for mtr...........got to get to you when its leaked :shock: but at the same time, youve been the lucky one playing at will.......gambling is allways bent :D :D :D
I love it when a plan comes together
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

Most I've paid for an mty and not long after the mc came out on release was a grand a while back that was thou.
usually trade if I can not usually on the net thou as there is a lot of bullshit about..but I would meet people of the net to see the mty work then handin the cash over whilst seeing it done.or just before, wouldnt matter,

Twenty ones please, and make it quick!!!!!!!!!.
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
geegee-11

Post by geegee-11 »

got to agree with adesbee on this one
strength of the bear
fiveow

supercharge mtr

Post by fiveow »

i had the supercharge mtr about 7 months b4 it got out and didn't pay a penny for it! could make 4 grand a week so do the math. 100 grand isn't unrealistic.