Yes
23%
Nope- bull
77%

Total votes: 13

Matty

Post by Matty »

why do u work nicky if you make this sort of cash
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
cfdu

Re: supercharge mtr

Post by cfdu »

fiveow wrote:i had the supercharge mtr about 7 months b4 it got out and didn't pay a penny for it! could make 4 grand a week so do the math. 100 grand isn't unrealistic.
bollocks.

4k a week? double or tripple that. they were in every service station, and were popular in pubs (bass) as well. it took 15-20 mins at most to empty a £250 one. if you really had it that long beforehand you were simply not taking advantage. and don't try the 'cos i had bigger fish to fry' approach. sc, other than thunderbirds was one of the easiest, quickest and cheapest emptiers of all time.

so again, bollocks, no you didn't.

next you will claim to have rs for 8 months..... :roll:
professional blagger.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

Right then people...........

let me explain wats goin on, Nicky payed for the paycheck mtr about 2 month ago, i know this for a fact as i was on the phone to him as he was gettin it, now wen u get something like this you cant tell everyone else it wouldnt be an mty anymore, it would be another lucky strike fiasco and all will be ruined for the people who pay good money for this, however wen the info is leaked or pros start seein paychecks being done by chavs or they start gettin switched off or recalled they will start spilling the beans and people will start to know about the mtr as it becomes useless to them.

also the reason people spread bollocks is so these paychecks get filles up quicker by unpro players like ourselfs. ive said this before and ill say it again, its dog eat dog!!!!
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
cfdu

Post by cfdu »

yeah, but paying 25k for it? is that true? i doubt it.
professional blagger.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Well if he had previous emptiers that had made a lot of money then why not pay £25k. I don't think it would be wise though to advertise the fact on a public board, especially as manfacturers,arcade owners, distributors read these sites also. Maybe let on years later, but not a few months. Just my opinion.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

First of all Fiveow supercharged wasnt on the go 7 month before the empty came out they was on test and launched for 4 month and the empty was bought by a lad from croydon who i do not care to mention for £5,000 him and another player went halves.They got caught out 3 weeks into the empty and was threatened in a place called elephant and castle by 4 players who then passed on the info too there m8s and so on within a month it was rechipped (or most was) p.s. i have proof of this b4 any starts....Nicky70 well if you payed £25k for an empty m8 more fool you the only empty i would consider for this sort of money is probably a bar-x or something that there are thousands of up and down the country as news travels too swift nowadays.But if you have made your money then good luck..Dont know about the rest of you but i have 1 paycheque in a 20 mile radius 100+pubs and about 20 arcades...dont say i dont believe it just find it hard to believe........................................
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
Fader

Post by Fader »

exactly.. and 100 grand profit ? its just silly

i didnt mean to sound like a cunt taking the piss, i just didnt believe there was THAT much money beign passed for MTRS - im more of a clean player myself, thats why i only make around 50 a day! which apparently is shit :o ops:
Chance favours the prepared mind!
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Nowt wrong with £50 a day fader i would say thats about my average over the week although the odd day i can make £200+ and may loose the next few days....
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

paycheques popped up all around me when there was talk off the mtr...but havent bothered going near, as if there getting ripped no point in trying your hand :o ops:
I love it when a plan comes together
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Elephant & Castle, im not suprised my cousin lived there for a while and it is not the nicest place!!

25k is a lot for an emptier especially nowadays when things are leaked so easily and chipped so quickly. I think you will find those who have done nicely out of an emptier just keep quiet and move on when it's gone.