SUB ZERO........

Red gaming fruit machine chat..

SUB ZERO........

Post by Guest »

Could somebody add me on msn so we can talk about SUB ZERO........ cant say much. My address is

Dom_24666@hotmail.com
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

tomcat go away! please
Unbelievable Jeff

Post by Guest »

There was no need for that comment was there? if you dont have anything constructive to say, dont say anything! I dont want any hard feeling, so if you want the info i have, please feel free to PM me. Lets make amends. Cheers.
Nixxy

Re: SUB ZERO........

Post by Nixxy »

tomcat wrote:Could somebody add me on msn so we can talk about SUB ZERO........ cant say much.
If you 'can't say much', it's not going to be a particularly enthralling conversation is it!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That would only be because there's nothing to say about it....next please! :wink: :D Funny how that post has followed soon after another one on the same machine eh nixxy :P

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:That would only be because there's nothing to say about it....next please! :wink: :D Funny how that post has followed soon after another one on the same machine eh nixxy :P

Matt
Now you say that, Matt, I'm starting to see connections :shock: :shock:

Not entirely surprising though, eh! :roll:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Oli

Post by Oli »

When i woke up this morning, the first thing i though of was, "I wonder what emtpy Tomcat has discovered today."

Now i know. Yawn.

Post by Guest »

If you dont want to discuss this information i have, then dont. But if you do want it then PM me and im serious. Cheers.
Matty

Post by Matty »

tomcat wrote:If you dont want to discuss this information i have, then dont. But if you do want it then PM me and im serious. Cheers.
He has got a point. If it was my 1st time on here i would say you guys are idiots to be perfectly honest! Give him a break.
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............

Post by Guest »

Thanks alot matty! that was much appreciated! i would say you were assholes, just a bit harsh sometimes!

Post by Guest »

sorry i meant to say 'i would not say you were assholes' bit of a typo!
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

whats the recomended way of playing this as dont find it too happy tends too show a load of reds more often than not from the off so get drawn in but continually have been shafted evens on one occasions is best iv came out of this.tends to just offer the 10ish features although eventually may chuck in a safe cash 25 or money mountain red jp but thats it yetis on 2 occasomns once for a flat 25 other 50.havnt had red big freeze nor have i lit all the features red just wondering how anyone would normally play this
neil222

Post by neil222 »

nige you have been playing in messenger yeah???
fat fat fat i tell you
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

yer i have
do we know one another?
remy

sz

Post by remy »

Seen a sub zero with red sevens left on winline and 156 light, note changer has never worked on this mc, thats twice ive seen that on same mc in same pub, any ideas about anything solid on this. except tomcat of course
Mmm beer drink of the gods