Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah some people just dont have a clue do they, they say it done a huge roll like 70,35,70,35 or sumin like that but if its red for ages it has to do that, its just going to be the same if you got it cheap and it goes for 70.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

how can people not understand the concept of 'showing' even after all these years amazes me even now. Fruits must attract the lowest common denominator...
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

blackmogu wrote:how can people not understand the concept of 'showing' even after all these years amazes me even now. Fruits must attract the lowest common denominator...

Ive had Hilos do plenty of 70's of peanuts without ever 'showing'.

It is very clear from peoples reactions on this post, that most of you have absolutely no idea about this machine and havent been battering them for as long as we have around here.

Either that, or we had a 'test' chip in our units and you lot had the release chip. Which I doubt, as we are talking about units from Claremont, GTK, LL (in the day) and PAM. Just far too many units...
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
greenbelter

Post by greenbelter »

So whats the general opionion on this machine? Play or avoid?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've only played one - £30 in for £90 out, described in the thread full of praise for HLS.

I seem to remember 'most' Reds when they were first released would be very generous and then, over time, become less and less so. As mentioned above, this is most likely down to them being forced, forced and forced again - with the minimum time between to allow for recouperation.

There 'could' be something more sinister, such as 'time-delay' software that, over time, gradually tightens up the profile. Think what you can do with even the most basic programming language now? I'm sure there's a lot more hidden under the bonnet of a modern fruit than we all know about. Maybe even some sort of AI? Which 'learns' playing patterns and adjusts accordingly.

OK, so that sounds like something Mel Gibson might get his eyes taped open about, but who knows?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
JG

Post by JG »

Bang on there Vinyl, it's not all about re-chips, there was apparently code in the first general release of Neptune's Treasure that'd permanently block three time holds on triple bars (£5) and above after £13,450 played through.

Same chip, but £15k down the line, slightly harder.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Played mine last night, very ready only made about 20/30 on it, tightened up loads, HS's seem so much harder to get.
Unbelievable Jeff
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

JG wrote:Bang on there Vinyl, it's not all about re-chips, there was apparently code in the first general release of Neptune's Treasure that'd permanently block three time holds on triple bars (£5) and above after £13,450 played through.

Same chip, but £15k down the line, slightly harder.

I agree this is the most likely event, in that there is some kind of time delay or credit played before xyz kicks in.

It is very common for reds to come out great and end up being total toilet.

This is now at the point of "an okay red". Nothing Special.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Who said reds don't roll? When you talk about reds rolling you are going back to £25ers.

When I played a £25er if the signs were there I would knock it back and force the roll whereas another player I knew if the signs were there would go for JP and then see if it "rolled" - not something I ever did. But he seemed to get bigger streaks at it was a natural roll and not pumping it to maybe make £20 or so.

But with £35ers it's completely different in my opinion - I don't knock them back. Again you look for signs but if it's not there or doesn't seem to be playing as well as I thought I'll walk - if I'm £10 - £15 down then so be bit - go back to it.

Similarly if I think it's playing well and I go for it and it costs me quite a bit for JP I'll go for another 1 etc... This whole thread has got pretty warped...
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

greenbelter wrote:So whats the general opionion on this machine? Play or avoid?
Play, but not when there's only £30 in the hopper.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I dont think some of you realise the reason mark took it on do ya?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Exactly, tooled up and empty, but probably still ready. Take it on, IOU if needs be and get paid up. Not a big problem. Wouldn't have bothered myself, but can see the points he's making.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mattb wrote:Exactly, tooled up and empty, but probably still ready. Take it on, IOU if needs be and get paid up. Not a big problem. Wouldn't have bothered myself, but can see the points he's making.
Valid point but then you run the risk of it being replaced if you IOU it!!
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if the notey was off, its probably not gonna be ready

if its got £40 in it its more or less certainly not gonna be ready

if its got £40 in it and you manage *somehow* to get a decent win on it you are going to end up iou'ing it and attracting attention.

if you have an empty, its gonna attract attention cause it WILL end up empty from this point..

if you're tooling, its gonna attract attention, shurely "toolers" arent taking ALL of the money out??

£40 potential make on a machine? not setting the bar too high are you?

why not move on and look for another machine to play/tool/empty/lose £300 in??
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Slammer wrote:
blackmogu wrote:how can people not understand the concept of 'showing' even after all these years amazes me even now. Fruits must attract the lowest common denominator...

Ive had Hilos do plenty of 70's of peanuts without ever 'showing'.

It is very clear from peoples reactions on this post, that most of you have absolutely no idea about this machine and havent been battering them for as long as we have around here.

Either that, or we had a 'test' chip in our units and you lot had the release chip. Which I doubt, as we are talking about units from Claremont, GTK, LL (in the day) and PAM. Just far too many units...
Spot on
All the so called 'great players' on here have missed the boat on this one
I have been battering them since i first played one
Mentioned a couple of results but kept it low key
Thought everyone knew about them
Obviously not
£130 profit today :P
One was £190 off :lol:
Left it £240ish off
i have only ever had 2 'showing'