Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep yep, i was in quickly with these too. How i'd love one at home... :(
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Agreed agreed there are amazing little things i have learnt on these and not put on this forum - i've put some stuff on here so we can all benefit a little bit off each other but other things i've kept hush.

I spoke to MattB on here about these literally months and months ago - remember? And have worked out so much since.

They are not as good now as mentioned before but still sweet. I'm keeping on top of mine and yeah MrRed - I left one £230 off today.

And to be honest for me now it's not so much about them "showing" it's knowing the signs when they are dead. And this can cost a bit. And for the record in my experience it is irrelevant how much boards cost...... Or how quickly it kills u when u get a board....
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

MrRed wrote:
Slammer wrote:
blackmogu wrote:how can people not understand the concept of 'showing' even after all these years amazes me even now. Fruits must attract the lowest common denominator...

Ive had Hilos do plenty of 70's of peanuts without ever 'showing'.

It is very clear from peoples reactions on this post, that most of you have absolutely no idea about this machine and havent been battering them for as long as we have around here.

Either that, or we had a 'test' chip in our units and you lot had the release chip. Which I doubt, as we are talking about units from Claremont, GTK, LL (in the day) and PAM. Just far too many units...
Spot on
All the so called 'great players' on here have missed the boat on this one
I have been battering them since i first played one
Mentioned a couple of results but kept it low key
Thought everyone knew about them
Obviously not
£130 profit today :P
One was £190 off :lol:
Left it £240ish off
i have only ever had 2 'showing'
I think everyone does know about these Mr Red.Its just not everyones cup of tea taking one on over £200 light ( i didnt realise they cabinets could be tooled, so i never thought for a moment that was the case before you took it on Slammer ) Would have MAYBE done the same myself.

As for not posting your results, why not ? You think it may be doubted ? Or you maybe thought there were too many posts saying how much of a great machine is it , and maybe cause too much unwanted attention ?

Either way, post up your results as i am keen to see if there is another profile/version to this machine, and if more people are saying they are tightnening up, then it may be the case.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Any of you above visited Yates in Colchester Sunday? I just came in to try it and see a couple of 'players' getting a top? Then they went into Wig And Pen after to key the COB - Yeah? Good Luck!!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

lol obviously when everyone played these they worked out how good they are, do you want a medal for not posting it on fruitchat?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

ob

Post by ob »

GaryChandler wrote:lol obviously when everyone played these they worked out how good they are, do you want a medal for not posting it on fruitchat?
quite MrRed, I don't think you were alone there, it's a fucking red ffs, it's not that difficult to work out!!! I just imagine people weren't bothering to say much on here, which is hardly a wise thing to do anyhow is it?!#

Actually I might say there is literally NO skill in the machine at all, other than what you are doing is just playing em out regardless, I mean there's not much too the machine!

Although £210 light, I can't imagine why you'd take it on nonetheless, as I've told mark.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Ob there is a different method to these!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Well i can say there isint one hi low silver in greatyarmouth hemsby gorlston or lowestoft witch are all in less than 10miles from my home :(
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Spyder wrote:1. if the notey was off, its probably not gonna be ready

2. if its got £40 in it its more or less certainly not gonna be ready

3. if its got £40 in it and you manage *somehow* to get a decent win on it you are going to end up iou'ing it and attracting attention.

4. if you have an empty, its gonna attract attention cause it WILL end up empty from this point..

5. if you're tooling, its gonna attract attention, shurely "toolers" arent taking ALL of the money out??

6. £40 potential make on a machine? not setting the bar too high are you?

7. why not move on and look for another machine to play/tool/empty/lose £300 in??

Ive numbed your points to make it easier on the eyes for the viewers who are all laughing at what a prat you are....

1. Most stupidest thing I've ever seen on FC (which is a challenge). Most pubs only now float 250 hoppers to 125 due to fraud and secondly, people often put £10 / £20 notes in (cos they got no change), get a board, collect and walk away!!! These are just TWO of the main reasons why that is the biggest load of bolox ever.

2. OMG - its a prehistoric gambler ! "Play it on refill day when the tubes are full, its the only time it'll pay!! If it doesnt have any money in it, it wont let you win!!"

3. IOU'ng a machine in a local pub where I drink pints on a regular basis, cos some arsehole has come in with a coat-hanger, is not my problem.

4. Dont understand what your trying to say. Hilo is not an emptier (as such). Therefore, if it goes empty, its because of tooler / crap profile / 800 quid in the note box. Doesnt matter.

5. Toolers usually leave between 5-10. Very few kill the machines, cos most '2008 toolers' aren't even from the fruit game and have no idea how to actually play them!! Most often travel and never return to the same hit, so likewise, why leave money in it? Their there and setup [the hard bit], so now its just a case of diving in !

6. £40 potential make on a £35, and you turn your nose up? What the hell's your average make on a red then, £75+ ? Didnt realise you had a way to guarantee 105 tops off £70 in. Its cos of people like you, the rest of us get fire for getting a big top even though we've been pumping coins in and nobody believes us. Everytime now I get someone thinking Ive just put a fiver in a vortex for a 70 top, I'm gonna assume they've met you !!

7. The other 100+ combined efforts with playing the machine, led me to believe a small loss was possible but unlikely in my attempt at pushing this unit out. I didnt walk up to it to LOSE 300 quid. If this was my motivation, I would have played a chipped CNR Blind for a bit of adrenilin 'n fun.

What you seem to be missing - Is that unlike you, I dont rely on a phones/texts/emails/letter in the post to get information. I'm not afraid to bang money into a machine to work things out, be it a play method or an emptier. Its part of being a professional player and I think its fair to say, it hasnt done me bad in the last 11 years.

You obviously havent been playing 5 minutes, because you are clearly from the generation of recent players where near enough every machine is a sodding reglass! But many moons a go, new and innovative machines used to come out. Hilo was the closest we get to this sort of thing thesedays. Tell me, do you hilo it up the left hand side like a Vortex? Or have you never got involved without it handing the 3 shoes, so you dont know?

You'd be the sort of mug Id watch 'streak' a lotta luck and leave 80 quid in it for me to remove using 'knowledge'.

I wish 'players' like you, were all I had to worry about around Bedford. Would have made my life a lot easier of the years.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

It is good to see a few posts from other people who seem to be on the same wavelength on these.

A) understanding in particular hilo silver
B) understanding about machine floats and their relevancy (or lack of)
C) having a brain to find something and keep stum about it in its prime

On a separate note - OB, we have indeed discussed it privately, but you know my reasoning :roll:
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
PMK

Post by PMK »

I dont always agree with everything Mr Slammer says but on this occasion Mr Spyder I do!!!

If something you play and judge by your own experience seems to you, to have profit in, then you play it!! Whether it has £30 or £250 in it!

These do seem to have the potential to rape you at some point, the way the bonus gamble works seems to back that up!! But on the other side of the coin the way BOTH gambles work it gives you opportunities that you wouldn't 'normally' expect.

I myself am yet to to have a nightmare on one, but I said that about COB and a few times recently I've been stung for £80-£120.

Like many reds, they seem to have that in-built code to screw you over BIG at ANY time, normally when you least expect it!!

On to my recent COB experience, it was £1 in full and no doubt a refill, but it gambled to Super Streak at the first opportunity and was glowing nicely red after just £20. Cost £150 for a top which did £70, thinking that there was more there I progressed, £50 back for £35, still ready another £50 back for £35 and then constant block at £5. End result about £120 down and a rather sick feeling, but like hi-lo silver I have done so well on these it wont put me off playing another one.

Other players disagree about COB but like hi-lo silver its amongst the best around although not quite in the leage as hi-lo.

The odd beating is nothing compared to the numerous £30-£60+ profits these have delivered.

I dont even bother carrying a key with me these days its rarely worth it. Unless you are aware of refil days and play machines without changers, of which there aren't that many.
ob

Post by ob »

the hopper level is not critical, but it's certainly not something you can blase style just disregard; a machine £200+ light is alot more likely to be a loss then £150 light for example.

Another point, PMK you say judge, how can you "judge" newer reds with any consistancy anyway. Countless times they have looked stone, and then followed with a £70 top out of the blue etc. You are not "JUDGING" you are just playing regardless as your experiences have been positive from doing this.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

lol lol
Ob,harry the rest, of course i knew that you all 'knew about them'
And of course they were easy to work out as all reds are
I just love the reaction to some posts on here

Looks like you all 'caught the boat'
Lighten up some of you its becoming boring
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

GaryChandler wrote:lol obviously when everyone played these they worked out how good they are, do you want a medal for not posting it on fruitchat?
No one of your Gimp masks will do