Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Yeah but not the same day as feature has done a £105 :wink:

I'm still happy with these and still get good raises but what I don't get is how they are not ready more often.

I can be £20 into 1 of these without blinking so surely random punters get the same treatment.
big_al25

hi lo silvers

Post by big_al25 »

These cant be played like normal reds

if you read other posts, some people are claiming to have played these exactly like older red games, turnin them all red for a top then two more times for two more tops.... bull, the machine will give you 3 horseshoes hundreds of times before u make the machine go red.

This is a machine that earns people like me a fair wedge twice a week on a weekly basis... i have 6 now on my weekly runs last week i earned a measly 500 just off the hi los on my runs last week not bad aye!!....

IT IS as far as im concened the best red game so far until they chip them to stop me getting a quick top... other than that its a big money earner to the people who are in the know!!... you know who u are!!
Spyder

Re: hi lo silvers

Post by Spyder »

big_al25 wrote:its a big money earner to the people who are in the know!!... you know who u are!!
everyone???
Scott

Post by Scott »

Welcome big al :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
sir ratholer

Re: hi lo silvers

Post by sir ratholer »

big_al25 wrote:These cant be played like normal reds

if you read other posts, some people are claiming to have played these exactly like older red games, turnin them all red for a top then two more times for two more tops.... bull, the machine will give you 3 horseshoes hundreds of times before u make the machine go red.

This is a machine that earns people like me a fair wedge twice a week on a weekly basis... i have 6 now on my weekly runs last week i earned a measly 500 just off the hi los on my runs last week not bad aye!!....

IT IS as far as im concened the best red game so far until they chip them to stop me getting a quick top... other than that its a big money earner to the people who are in the know!!... you know who u are!!
A nice revealing post...I'm sure casual players won't have learnt how to play them now! The stupidity of some people stuns me. Who is going to be complaining when they are chipped/removed?? Oh yeah, you!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

TBF, he's not really given 'that' much away. OK, the more savvy casual punter might read the full 'however many' pages there are on this machine and work out something, but I still think the chances are slim...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
big_al25

Post by big_al25 »

ha ha im realy good at annoyin people on here aint i lol, it aint meant though!!

anyway like its been said in no way have i disclosed info that other people aint already posted, i aint said enough for any1 to go out and earn off these im just contributing to the post,

On another hand there are certain people posting hints on here as to how you play these machines properly whilst just innocently writing posts,
thats the info that will give a read to the non players what theyre missing...
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Please tell me that people haven't been turning these red? Surely not?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

6502 wrote:
Next board was ARB3 + 2 HS, gave skill stop witch blatantly 'jumped' passed 'Multi add' on two occasions!!! then dead.

!
Just reading through as bored, but you blatently missed it :P
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ha! I've *cough* missed that a few times as well in the past when 'steaming'. It's almost 'too' easy! Ha-ha!! ;)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, you don't get 'debates' like this any more here sadly... :(

As an aside, where is Slammer? Not in one, hopefully!
keno

Post by keno »

Not seen a hi-lo for a while
Scott

Post by Scott »

Reds are quite rubbish now on the whole, theres a sentence i never thought i'd hear.
Cobwebs 👆
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Heh, you don't get 'debates' like this any more here sadly... :(

As an aside, where is Slammer? Not in one, hopefully!
Don't really play much these days, I think you need to know when your time is up. That said the recent developments have tested my resolve!

I made some searches from 4 years ago, the site is indeed a very different place now. Sad to see really.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
bowie

Post by bowie »

Went on a Hi-Lo tonight, cost 15 quid which did three symbols for the ton, lovely.