Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

played a new chip.... :o ops: :roll: :o
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

999329753 wrote:Re Yates. Word is the Ipswich one has been acquired by spoons and they will be a lloyds number 1 bar sometime early 2009.
re yates

spoons have bought about 70 yates and 130 other pubs.... the biggest of the spoons in each town will probably be made into a lloyds...

where it becomes that there are two spoons next to each other.. then who fuckin knows whats gonna happen???
Houston

Post by Houston »

A Lloyds? Nice to see the banks are opening branches instead of closing them for a trendy wine bar.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

999329753 wrote:Re Yates. Word is the Ipswich one has been acquired by spoons and they will be a lloyds number 1 bar sometime early 2009.
Yes yates in doncaster is becoming a lloyds
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

Houston wrote:A Lloyds? Nice to see the banks are opening branches instead of closing them for a trendy wine bar.
:lol: :wink:
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Houston wrote:A Lloyds? Nice to see the banks are opening branches instead of closing them for a trendy wine bar.
Heh true, has anybody heard owt about Litten tree/ Yatess, they just seem to be left to rot in the middle of busy City centres.. strange? ?
discostu

Post by discostu »

Spice is Right = first machine you could only key once a day. Stick that in your pipe and tool it.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

discostu wrote:Spice is Right = first machine you could only key once a day. Stick that in your pipe and tool it.
Didn't boogie nights (cash beast clone) come out before? You could only key them once every power cycle. Then again it didn't get mass released.
Imagine if reds were like that today....
Wheelnut

Post by Wheelnut »

fifty three quid for two boards. I can't believe you lost on it.
gumsy

Post by gumsy »

that is the best post out the lot.PMSL
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Oh dear that truly was a superbread. Much thanks. :)
Even on a full glow i've had reds screw me somewhat rotten. As for hopper amount wtf?? Meters oft claim wrong values, drop AFTER taking coins out and NOO spoons don't daily float! ESP if units are getting reg hammered. Oh and Bedford does truly bite. LOL
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

LordOoze wrote:Oh dear that truly was a superbread. Much thanks. :)
Even on a full glow i've had reds screw me somewhat rotten. As for hopper amount wtf?? Meters oft claim wrong values, drop AFTER taking coins out and NOO spoons don't daily float! ESP if units are getting reg hammered. Oh and Bedford does truly bite. LOL
My spoons aint daily
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Oh and in this current climate any profit from a fruit is good. £30 is good enough. More so with the number of times you brute a fruit from 'off-it's-tits-mode' only to break even :shock:
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I agree - I know some1 that always wants to check another board to see if it's "still there". He will even do it on 50p mega spin he just won't listen.

So there he is like £15+ back into it. No point.

I think once in his life he had back to back £70s on a Vortex and it's seemed to have had a lasting effect!

But yeah a profit is profit. I took 2 back to back features on Hi low yesterday and worked out I was £11 up.

I just left it. Can' probably check it today and can probably do it 2moro.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah the old 'check another board' conundrum. I very rarely bother now on the majority of machines. Some of course, you 'have to'. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."