Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Slammer

Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Post by Slammer »

Well....

Where do I start with this one ?

Last night, I managed to lose £248 in a Hi Lo Silver.

For those that missed it, I LOST 248.... in a ... HI LO SILVER...

Now that Ive mentioned the exciting bit, let me break it down.

1. It cost me 13 quid for my first win (which offered 6 reds)
2. It cost me a further 37 quid before I was offered an exchange!!
3. It cost me a further 218 for my first jackpot (268 in total)
4. It did NOT repeat.
5. Took some back, got another top.... flat 35.
6. Im now approximately 220 down and needless to say, its absolutely glowing its nuts off!!
7. Takes it all back plus another 20 note off me for... £35
8. Few quid back.... £35.
9. Takes it all back plus another 2x20's off me for... £70!!
10. Few quid back... £70!!!
11. Tried a few boards... Absolutely commoed and wont go past 2 quid.

Now for the exciting things I noticed whilst getting raped :-

1. Even when I was £268 in, it would not gamble past £10! After a jackpot, I managed to get to £20 !!
2. The machine was so desperate to pay, yet physically could not, it was sickening.
3. I had numerous lifes + see me futures. All red boards, maxed cashpot and only the mega streak shot left with all the exchanges etc etc. What does the machine do? Spins 6 and Ambushes me straight off, off every exchange, over 'n over.
4. I got change number on a 12 so that it could kill me on a point 3 scenario.
5. I never once got offered Red Big Bucks.
6. I once got given Mega Streak when I still had numerous shots left.

7. It only had £40 in the hopper when I started playing it and I'd left 30 in it 2 days ago in a high street Wetherspoons, proving why Bedford is so pointless.
8. They stopped daily refilling it and moved it in front of the bar :lol:

If it wasnt for my new job, the £3500 machine would now be in a skip. Ive never had such an awful experience and left the glass and buttons in tact before, I really am getting older, but sadly not wiser!
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Nasty mate seems the majority of new reds are fucked now thatl be another one of the list depending on program.
I had the same with a COB was sweet got it every saturday played exactly like a vortex then one day red offering big bucks flash the cash etc past the first 2 , screwed me for a couple ton.
gambogaz1

Re: Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age

Post by gambogaz1 »

Slammer wrote:

7. It only had £40 in the hopper when I started playing it and I'd left 30 in it 2 days ago in a high street Wetherspoons, proving why Bedford is so pointless.
So are you saying that you dropped it big time a few days ago and only £10 has gone in the hopper since?? yet you still took it on??

Some good pointers there to watch out for, shame it cost you so much to find out. I've still not set my eyes on 1 yet.

How long you leaving it before you go back to batter it?? :wink:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

gambogaz1 wrote:
Slammer wrote:

So are you saying that you dropped it big time a few days ago and only £10 has gone in the hopper since?? yet you still took it on??

Some good pointers there to watch out for, shame it cost you so much to find out. I've still not set my eyes on 1 yet.

How long you leaving it before you go back to batter it?? :wink:

I didnt know it had only took a tenner in 2 days until I was firing coins in and the light didnt come on. It shouldnt have mattered anyway. Most you can really lose on a HiLo is about 25 quid and thats only if your very unlucky.

I always take them on for fun (as do most players TBH).

Dunno when I'll replay it. Im worried about playing em now. I might just jam em up to stop em taking money and move on.

To be perfectly honest, I've had it with red gamings full stop. Sick and tired of putting 2-300 in £35 fruit machines to just get my money back or small win/loss.

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Slammer wrote:Most you can really lose on a HiLo is about 25 quid and thats only if your very unlucky.
Bang goes that theory!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Big loss, but partly expected surely when you consider there was only £10 more in the hopper since the last time you did it?

It could have been that it had streaked AGAIN before you jumped on it or even last thing the night before ?

Remember your key next time and these things can sometimes be avoided.

Do all Spoons only refill once a week now ar is this just in Bradford ?
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

harry13.50 wrote:Big loss, but partly expected surely when you consider there was only £10 more in the hopper since the last time you did it?

It could have been that it had streaked AGAIN before you jumped on it or even last thing the night before ?

You guys really seem to be missing the point. You /cant/ get battered on a Hi Lo. The northampton spoons used to frequently have less than 80 quid in it, yet you'd make everytime, everyday. Let alone put 238 in for a jackpot. Plus the 'rips' were blocked, but I'm not going into that on here.

As for remembering my key? WTF. You dont need a key to make money, but thats another thread entirely.

Even if I had seen someone key it and it had 30 quid in it, I'd still have played it. Especially with the amount of tooling about.

ob

Post by ob »

This highlights my earlier point about new vs old reds....

If you take a new one on that has recently streaked, you are ABSOLUTELY screwed, whereas old will be £50ish for £35, obvioulsy not be rolling and you can get off relatively scot free...
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

chasing pub fruits today is not unlike chasing club fruits of 10 years ago in terms of losses/involvement.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Slammer wrote:
harry13.50 wrote:Big loss, but partly expected surely when you consider there was only £10 more in the hopper since the last time you did it?

You guys really seem to be missing the point. You /cant/ get battered on a Hi Lo. The northampton spoons used to frequently have less than 80 quid in it, yet you'd make everytime, everyday. Let alone put 238 in for a jackpot. Plus the 'rips' were blocked, but I'm not going into that on here.

As for remembering my key? WTF. You dont need a key to make money, but thats another thread entirely.

Even if I had seen someone key it and it had 30 quid in it, I'd still have played it. Especially with the amount of tooling about.
I didnt ever say you or me needed a key to make money, i meant merely just to check the hopper balance.

But if your willing to get involved in one with £30 in it, even if it HAS been tooled , then bash on.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err.... 40 quid in the hopper and you played it....

pm me your address ill send you a refill key

spoons DO DO REFILLS EVERY DAY, its company policy, BUT if the duty manager in the morning doesnt bother doing it then it doesnt get done..

if you took say, 105 out of it, then played it straight after, it could quite easily take 300 to roll again.. it could take anywhere up to £150 before it gave a pot

probably what happened was, you took your money, someone else played it after, took a few features or medium cash win, you played it and forced it and got raped

i will still play this machine every time i see it till it goes out of comission as its good if you arent a penis

Post by 6502 »

Got stuffed on 1 of these myself big style a few days ago after plenty of good runs previously,
they can sucker you in big style.

Took one on tonight starting with 129 in hopper.

Noticed a few weird things on it tonight though,
machine was blocking @ £10 for a few,
next boad got it to AR @ £10 & had 1 extra life and 2 'see the futures' & bullets all the way to top,
got ambushed off board still @ £10, took STF while on a 3, it said next no. was 8, so I went higher and it rolled an 8 and died!!!!!! (honest - i was still on my 1st pint !) and i looked down in disbelief to see witch button my finger was on - and yes it was on 'HI'

WTF was going on there then - blatant as f@@k

Next board was ARB3 + 2 HS, gave skill stop witch blatantly 'jumped' passed 'Multi add' on two occasions!!! then dead.

Next board still happy and didn't do any weird shit and got 105 from HS, then 15 afters

Still up overall on this machine, so can't complain, but I do think 'somethings afoot' as they say!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

well its easy to see that the profile is tightening up a bit on it,

its %age over time will probably mean less 140's and 105.s and more 70's with shit inbetween

doesnt mean theres a chip or an empty, just means theres a few more people playing them now,
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Spyder wrote:err.... 40 quid in the hopper and you played it....
er... yeh? Its a hi lo silver.

Spyder wrote:pm me your address ill send you a refill key
er... Thanks :-

Scotland Yard
DEPT Fruit Machine Fraud
London

Dont forget to include a memo saying I can make money by knowing whats in the hopper. Thanks.

Spyder wrote:spoons DO DO REFILLS EVERY DAY, its company policy, BUT if the duty manager in the morning doesnt bother doing it then it doesnt get done..
Absolute Bolox.

Spyder wrote:if you took say, 105 out of it, then played it straight after, it could quite easily take 300 to roll again.. it could take anywhere up to £150 before it gave a pot
Your figures are wayyyy off, for any red gaming.

Spyder wrote:i will still play this machine every time i see it till it goes out of comission as its good if you arent a penis
:D

thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Why do people say reds roll they dont roll just stay red, allways people saying they got 35 no roll no they just sent it in when it wernt red and it will take 300 after a 105????? wtf,iv had 35 105 70, so that would take 600 to go red again would it? maybe 160 max.