Random Stop

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Dunhamzzz

Random Stop

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Does anybody let this go fast just to see how high its going up to before slowing it down and hitting it?

I find if I see it go upto about 5 nudges fast, normally can hit around 4-6 when slowed down, just a little hint I find to hit the highest amount offered.

same u can see if fast its only going upto 1 0r 2 nudges, 9/10 thats the best u can hit when u slow it down.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err, i think (and hope) that everyone is doing this,

just let it flick for a bout a second,

you should see a high amount after about 4 moves, and you can usually get about half of whatever it shows when you slow it down

i had stack attack do 99 yesterday, wasnt expecting that!
paulcolin

Post by paulcolin »

I just press cancel to slow it down straight away, in case it only goes onto the trail once or twice.

99 nudges on stack attack for a random stop? That's good, because it's only ever given me 5 nudges. Must have been on for a good win then?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yop giza seems to love to chuck in the odd 11 or 12 nudge RS stop when really buzzing.

but you can also get that crap where it lets you hold a 3 and 4 for 7 nudges and it gives you nothing...dead on 1st gamble..random stop is a nie touch i find...5 or 6 nudges is not bad though guys...

had nearest win of £25 a number of times from 5 or 6 nudges...has to be a good mood but random stop comes alot when it is so you arnt screwed if you miss it once.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

New one by Red Ssgtsnelly? ;)

I also tend to go for the 'instant slowdown' method. If you struggle with these (and most of us shouldn't, let it be said!) then focus your eyes at around the 1-3 nudges mark. If all the lights are working, and you can't immediately see one 'lit' in view, whack the start button, as it's gone pretty high up the trail. Seen so many people miss high nudges from RS by not noticing it has gone high until too late, then hitting it and stopping it on the 5 or 6 of the pre-nudge trail LOL!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."