Thank The Lord!!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
tdotryg

Thank The Lord!!

Post by tdotryg »

Evening all!!

Happy days!! Anybody interested in any sausages that may be involved on this bitch of a machine, swapsies!! Im in brum, Pm's Welcome!

Please no funny comments, unless they are VERY funny, and/or sarcastically patronising!

Regards,

J.

Post by Guest »

what choo tawkin bout willis??
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'm not adverse to the occaisional high-fat offal tube, although I detest any form of gristle content - put's me off the entire meal.

Anyway, erm, yeah... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
PMK

Post by PMK »

Lost me....................???????????????
tdotryg

Post by tdotryg »

Got something tasty on these, looking to build my portfolio of info, any PM's welcome,
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think the key snag here is, we have no idea what machine you're talking about! lol
darcle

Post by darcle »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I think the key snag here is, we have no idea what machine you're talking about! lol
I thought that, but then thought that maybe the name was hidden somewhere in the original text so as not to give too much away?!?!
Martal~Wombat

Re: Thank The Lord!!

Post by Martal~Wombat »

tdotryg wrote:Evening all!!

Happy days!! Anybody interested in any sausages that may be involved on this bitch of a machine, swapsies!! Im in brum, Pm's Welcome!

Please no funny comments, unless they are VERY funny, and/or sarcastically patronising!

Regards,

J.

how can we not be sarcastic or patronising? read back your original post, its so cryptic, even carol vorderman couldn't work it out?
Were you pissed?
:lol:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
JG

Post by JG »

Collect mash cash and hold down the spice button for extra bottle.
Only move back when on nudge squares and cancel all nudges or nudge jackpots and chillies out of view if there.
On skill bonus take super step and leave until the chilli reappears. Use that to step to an 11 and wait until the eyes light to go higher and down for the two champagnes. Keep going until the chillies are lined up 6,7 or 8 steps away and use all your bottles to get feature shots for 'loco stepper', this will happily bring in the chillies and jackpots for the super repeater when there is a red die in the window. As you're on mash cash you'll get a pseudo skill on the loco stepper which'll be no, 100% guaranteed. Now you'll get true skill on feature restart. The chillies are already set up, so it'll start on 'super skill', first gamble is no lose, so all around to double or nothing, gamble and take the super hold! Repeat as often as you like.
silent g

Post by silent g »

JG wrote:Collect mash cash and hold down the spice button for extra bottle.
Only move back when on nudge squares and cancel all nudges or nudge jackpots and chillies out of view if there.
On skill bonus take super step and leave until the chilli reappears. Use that to step to an 11 and wait until the eyes light to go higher and down for the two champagnes. Keep going until the chillies are lined up 6,7 or 8 steps away and use all your bottles to get feature shots for 'loco stepper', this will happily bring in the chillies and jackpots for the super repeater when there is a red die in the window. As you're on mash cash you'll get a pseudo skill on the loco stepper which'll be no, 100% guaranteed. Now you'll get true skill on feature restart. The chillies are already set up, so it'll start on 'super skill', first gamble is no lose, so all around to double or nothing, gamble and take the super hold! Repeat as often as you like.
WTF?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

JG wrote:Collect mash cash and hold down the spice button for extra bottle.
This has been re-issued with a so called vegetarian chip which blocks at £5. It's the usual Extra Life, 2 steps from the Super Donner, lower than a 10 to the 11, then lower than an 11 for the 12. The reverse gamble first time doesn't work on version 2.14 or higher. either. There's still an unchipped one in Zorbas in Station Road, but the owner doesn't take kindly to emptying it.
tdotryg

Post by tdotryg »

COB, is the diet in question, there like marmite, love em or hate em.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, good old Corn on The...

...Which I STILL haven't seen! lol
tdotryg

Post by tdotryg »

You havent seen one yet matt? Bloody hell! Is it quite slow where you are in terms of new stuff?
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

tdotryg we should tie up one day and go for a gamble as sure we could help each other now and again, and at best make sure we dont step on each others toes.

I live just outside Brum
One last pound