opinions on playing for a split streak

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ssgtsnelly

opinions on playing for a split streak

Post by ssgtsnelly »

right after reading a post about split streaks on CC yesrterday (mr red i think)
i was wondereing what people thought of chasing for the 2nd top.

was playing a TG last night (not been to this club before so didnt no was there) at got a £25 flat from £8 in on a skill top.

next few boards were literally all red bar one but killed me on gambles before feature spins.

ended up putting £30 back in for the 2nd top which went for £50 so still up.

do people find its worth going for and does it often cost £30 ish to get

i ask this as ive not really come accross these sort of streak..not sure how in all my time haha.

but it kinda put me off.

i shoulda just taken my £25 but those boards were crazy red..

and numerous of them so couldnt have been a herring..1st set of gambles died on £15 but then got a RS for 11 nudges..(gots to be quick on them :0 )

right fire away.
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

Personally I tend to chase the second top unless I have literally only put a few £ in (less than a tenner) then I would just take some red features (star choice/hidden riches would be nice) and kill the streak off.
"Its all about the top"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

If the reds are still showing after a top then its pretty certain to be streaking so in this sense i would always chase another top it is usaully profitable to do this.

If after a top of £25 its pretty green after, i would just take say cash falls or a toggle, can still give a few of these boards close together for more profit. But unless its red i would not chase another top. :D

Post by Guest »

Yeah i think thats about right. But on x-rated i have never went wrong chasing another if it went flat, if it appears dead or whatever it doesnt seem to matter. Normally then the next top is nicer.

However i am not in any way recomending this to reds in general. Ive cocked up big time trying this on certain other reds.
ob

Post by ob »

lol ssgtsnelly this happens all the time to me, and most of the other players I know, you know its streaking yet the top is a bitch to get!

of course its worth playing for it as it could be £75, so no you shouldnt have took £25

I can't believe you've been sooooo lucky to never get this type of streak, it's so common it's silly, especially on sub zero and clones! I'd say on the latter you get more of this then anything else!
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

what you mean not take the £25 ob, there was no way i was able to tell the stop would be 25..i didnt take the JP..im not that dumb mate lol.
50 and i would have been more than happy :P
yeah ive been lucky..think is round here we are still pretty much on the earlier machines...DD and TG..only one SZ which ive only played a handful of times and now a new BB..which i did play yesterday with king con for a split of £25 then £50 about a tenner later...

like that machine..although sending all features red dosent give you a top :(
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

I normally play for another about another £10, if the usual signs aren't there for another board, it should offer a few red features. Play until it offers the usual shitty boards.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

reds going flat off the top always warrants another push, i find recycling the £25 builds the pot until it goes for the big one the worst sinario is it pays £50 then goes dead........which usually means your about levelish
I love it when a plan comes together