Invincible

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Texas Pete

Invincible

Post by Texas Pete »

Anyone seen this effort yet?

Stack attack clone with some minor changes thrown in, and a nasty cheap looking board design - possibly knocked up by some work experience kids.

Got drawn in to playing it when it was in what I would class as 'semi suck mode' :shock: Not completely dead, just extremely frustrating to play and draining your cash over a longer period.

Set up red stars with a 12 on the middle number reel for notation thinking I'd be walking with perhaps a fiver profit, and the red hiddens didn't even offer it!!!!! I was fuming, fobbed me off with a shitty S&S for a tenner. This seems particularly unfair, would have rather not been offered the hiddens at all. Red hiddens should give you the chance to take any of the available H/features, even if it only offers them once - end of.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

this happens on stack attack as well when it doesntwant to give jp it wont offer notation. happened to me on sa a number of times :o ops: :o ops:
fat fat fat i tell you
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

Yeah i have found happens loads on stack attack
I
usually try for green boxes at least then it is down to skill if you get notation or not !!!!
"Its all about the top"
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

WORLDCUPISOVER wrote:Yeah i have found happens loads on stack attack
I
usually try for green boxes at least then it is down to skill if you get notation or not !!!!
Thing is even on green it will jump if it don't want to give it you. :x
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

it is very unfair, ive seen that a few times, but the best way i find of playing S A is go for the mega streak on cash gamble and hope it gives you £25 then a couple of boards later all features will go red and then try and light the last feature red and get in the top foer another £50-£75 or u can get number runner and drop a big win in and it should give u stack attack off the bonus and fill the fucker up in one go!!

weeeee heeeeee god that was hard typing that,

im pissed as a fukin twat ma mon, good 2 see all u guys again anyways!!
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
mashman

Post by mashman »

superfeature wrote:it is very unfair, ive seen that a few times, but the best way i find of playing S A is go for the mega streak on cash gamble and hope it gives you £25 then a couple of boards later all features will go red and then try and light the last feature red and get in the top foer another £50-£75 or u can get number runner and drop a big win in and it should give u stack attack off the bonus and fill the fucker up in one go!!

weeeee heeeeee god that was hard typing that,

im pissed as a fukin twat ma mon, good 2 see all u guys again anyways!!
Worrying at 10.29am SuperGeature!!

:shock:
A fool and his money are easily parted