Show me the manager !!!!!!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
megastreaker

Show me the manager !!!!!!

Post by megastreaker »

was playing a red last night and was chasing as it was showing signs. Anyway just didn't want to get to the top feature. after about 70 quid in a got a flat 35 I then thew more in to try and see if any more on offer. To cut a long story short I was about 80 down when the machine sudenyl started to go all funny. The magaspins stopped working and the LED was displayed loads of letters but nothing logical. Then The numbers were sticking. I was on 25 quid and went lower than a 12????? And it lost. Damn machine. I spoke to a barman and he said oh yeah that machines been playing up an we are due to take it away. There was no way I could carry on as the was not much I could do.

The barman said it was switched off and that someone must have switched it back on. No help to me then when I'm 80 in. It was clearly showing signs and I figured it was close to going but now I was fooked. I might have tried it but the guy insisted it was turned off,

I'm never playing a red again, god damn machines. They spouted me some tosh about not being held responisble as its leisure links fault. I told him he should have switched it off and hidden the plug so it couldnt be switched back on.

He watched me play the feature and clearly saw me lose on 25 with a 12. He said I might get some money back but he can't be sure. If I dont then i'm going to write to the pub and complain. I'll even escalate it up the chain in the pub (Lloyds) if I have to.

Do you think i'll get anywhere???

By the way sorry for the rant but I was pished off. This was a royal oain in the arse.

On a plus note I won the Karaoke in there and got 20 quid and a place in the semis for a shot at 1k.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Was 120 into a Bling Bling a while back when all of a sudden the reels started to spin slowly, then backwards, then the hi lo reel on the board completely messed up.

Got the bar man to switch it, and then it wouldn't come back on.

No chance of money.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

most people will just laugh you have put x amount into it anyway, no chance of money back, just take it on the chin and make it back, or in megastreakers case, lose more
Unbelievable Jeff
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I rarely touch these. Far too many flat tops & daft blocks from £35 to the top. Recently took on an ARB1 1st board offering Red hot rocks & Red Toggle plus Gambled upto the £10.
Following board ARB2 offering Red find the gem & Red fast cash plus upto £7.
Next board £15 Nudge win gambling upto £25 then dying.
Result over £200 ploughed through for 2 flat £35 tops and a £35 collected on a 7 before finally getting a £70 top followed by a £35 on a 6.
Lost about £50ish. Just not worth the risk.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
megastreaker

Post by megastreaker »

CrosbyRules wrote: just take it on the chin and make it back, or in megastreakers case, lose more
Don't be such a prick crosby. Why so sarcastic? Yet again the them and us rule applies with idoits like you thinking you're royalty and less experienced players like me scum of the earth. Well screw you i've had enough the little shits like you on this board. A little symapthy or understanding isn't hard to come by.

I truley hope someone pisses on you some day
JG

Post by JG »

Wogglebonky Twattanory Flippetty? (WTF?)

I'm sympathetic and I understand. Nothing that I can do mind. Is that such a bad thing?
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

The saddest thing is that that guy probably absolutely raped that machine after you left.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

Don't say things like that Doc. :lol:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

why shud i symapthise with u? cudnt care less mate, ur a swede head
Unbelievable Jeff
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

[/quote]
I truley hope someone pisses on you some day[/quote]

:P :P :P :P
Martal~Wombat

Re: Show me the manager !!!!!!

Post by Martal~Wombat »

megastreaker wrote:He said I might get some money back but he can't be sure. If I dont then i'm going to write to the pub and complain. I'll even escalate it up the chain in the pub (Lloyds) if I have to.

Do you think i'll get anywhere???
Ahem!
Back 2 the original topic......
Can't personally see you getting anywhere with a
claim 4 any money which isn't verified in the m/c
manager witnessed or not.
:(
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

still have to laugh at the pissing comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:
i hate swede
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

i lost 1000s when i 1st started playing fruits so i have no sympothy for you,if you dont know the full score then dont bloody play them no 1 is holding a gun to your head
i got more routes than loreal
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

well said, everyone wants something for nothing.
Unbelievable Jeff
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

It wasnt lloyds in huddersfield was it??