Find the pea..

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Fader

Find the pea..

Post by Fader »

Anybody else found that it aint real skill no more?
Chance favours the prepared mind!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Not sure fader, I can sometimes be a bit sloppy but I would say 9/10 times i'm right with it. Could be wrong though. Whats happened with you to think this?
Unbelievable Jeff
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

The last moves can go that quick that sometimes it is hard to spot where the bigger value is but as Crosby said, 9/10 times it is achievable.
Fader

Post by Fader »

i hit them 10 out of 10 times - i never miss, no matter how fast, but recently in the last 3 times ive took the feature ive noticed it gives out the amount it wants to due to its %, i.e, if it splaying shit and it offers... £1.50 - £2 - £4, it will give the £1.50 -

ive stopped taking the feature now, its been like that on sub zero and king ransom
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

you probably just missed it
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

fader, you obviously arn't getting it 10 times out of 10, im 95% sure that it is true skill! Don't wanna argue.
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Remember the technique that's best for you. I find relaxing the eyes and looking just below the middle of the display works best. At worst, you'll have a choice of 2 to pick from...

...Wouldn't think it was fixed. I hate it when the 1st and 3rd value swap loads of times in the last bit of the feature, however...

...I wouldn't collect it if it was green anyway - one of the lowest payout features in this case methinks...

Red - had £25 going around quite a few times on FtP!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Fader

Post by Fader »

i obviously, am i always get them 10 out of 10 times - look at the games section for finding the ball, its easy, but recently they have changed the ending so it aint real skill im pretty sure
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Matt Vinyl wrote:

...I wouldn't collect it if it was green anyway - one of the lowest payout features in this case methinks...

It's good on slider mate, had £15 on green before, never seen less than £4.00 being offered! usually around the £8 mark
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Fader wrote:i obviously, am i always get them 10 out of 10 times - look at the games section for finding the ball, its easy, but recently they have changed the ending so it aint real skill im pretty sure

When you say change the ending I presuming you mean they have speeded it up?

If that is the case you are simple missing it, but you are right in saying it is not real skill because it does sometime go too fast for our human eyes.

The worst offenders for this I think are global. It is sometimes more or less impossible on treasure hunt.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've obviously not bothered taking it enough on green to see how well it 'can' be... :)

I'll agree with you about Globals - the way the 'lines' on the display are in the middle, and can go over and under each other makes 'em a right bugger to follow...

Having said that, often see setups like -

£4.00 JP £2.50

on Globals (BooH / BtBS etc). Hit it two out of the three times I've had it...

Effin' annoying when you don't however!!!

"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."