World record amount in?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

World record amount in?

Post by Mattb »

Afternoon all,

I think i've just set a record of sorts by going a shade over £300 into a Snakez and Ladderz before it caved in. When i played it i had a quick £35 and was offered £25 soon after, wouldn't go in again for the second one. When it next went in i was £300 in! Mental! :shock:

As you would expect with a block that big it rolled crazy and went £35,£70,£70,£35,£35,£70 and left me with a £65 IOU so i couldn't actually see if it was going to go for anymore. Only finished £30 odd down in the end which was a bit insane, they all came one after another. Doubt thats going to be topped, unless anyone will tell me otherwise!

What an evil machine. What chance do mugs have these days with that sort of malarky going on.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Scott

Post by Scott »

£270 in an invincible that i have posted on here a while back that was full and red from the off, i left it £117 worse off and it was a 2 hour job, its ridiculous how many coins you need too carry sometimes too make sure you don't run out, i've been taking £200 out with me lately because a fair amount of the machines i play are not notechangers, then if you make a quick hundred your left carrying £300 coins, but its better be safe especially in the non chain pub that won't even change a £5 note when you ask.

I prefer it when there is two of you out, at least then you will 99% of the time have enough coins too cover most situations, and if not one can nip off while the other one waits and sort something out.

did you have the coins too cover it mate or was it a notey??? seen two snakez and ladderz on my rounds but not tried one yet, think i'll wait till i'm out with my mate and go halves too see how good/bad it is.
Cobwebs 👆
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

When i read

World record amount in?

I really thought it was going to be a SMTS. Not many snakes and ladders near me and i hope it stays that way by what u have been saying.

The invincible it wasnt on the £25 version because they can be evil, even when showing.

Never had any trouble on the £35 version and I hope it stays that way.
JG

Post by JG »

Invincible has only messed me around when I was knocking back a couple of tops (taking feature on INVINCIBLE light up) to see what'd happen. It then clammed up and sent me around the houses. My fault.

You did quite well then Matt all things considered>=£300 in for >=£270

Probably was a bit of value to start off with. I guess that's why you played it!

Never broken my duck on the 2'er in on a single Red lets alone 3'er. I'm a bit more cautious on Reds than some of you guys, just my preference. At what point would you have stopped forcing?

Let's say it gets really naughty £400 in and it's rigid block for top. Solid rigid. Won't ever budge. you whack another one in and it's still not going up. You need two hoppers to break even. What's your play?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Its in a pub that has never had notchangers, so i don't know the balance. Obviously more than £125 but as you know reds can be odd. I had £180 coins on me, and had to change £60 through the 2 ItBoxes (last thing i want is a quiz when i'm £200 down :x) and another £60 at the bar. Never again i hope!
JG

Post by JG »

last thing i want is a quiz when i'm £200 down

Lol! That made me chuckle.
Scott

Post by Scott »

my invince was £35 and was just vile, but its 1 in a 1000 and i rarely have trouble with them, i would love a few more round my way cause they are one of the better reds IMO.
Cobwebs 👆
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

LOL @ the quiz

"how much more is the red going to suck?"

A. £100
B. £1
C. £200
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Haha,

"What is the maximum PSI tolerable by a fruit machine cabinet when struck with a breezeblock?"

:lol: :lol:
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

just out of curiosity how much money do u all carry when out on the job, i usually have 250 in coin, 300 in cash and 2 debit cards loaded so another 600 so avaible just over a grand. but i never usually need to break into a note, in this game u always need to have back up.
105TOP

Post by 105TOP »

A RED GAMING GOING £270

thats gotta be the funniest thing i heard in a while .

Matt just give up and admit you lost a ton or 2 init stop making out your a top player
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Why would i lie about it? :?

I can honestly say thats what it went for. I was actually on the dog and bone to crosbyrules while i got 5 of those in a row, so he can vouch that it did happen. You would expect it to roll for something mad after taking that much anyway, i've also had a SMTM roll for £200, and a £25 OAR roll for £230 odd in months previous.

I don't make out i'm a top player either - pot kettle and black spring to mind mr star! :x
theoak

Post by theoak »

whats the point in blocking lukestar if he just registers under a new name and he doesnt get blocked again? can't you block by IP as well?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

theoak wrote:whats the point in blocking lukestar if he just registers under a new name and he doesnt get blocked again? can't you block by IP as well?
most ips dynamic.
theoak

Post by theoak »

yah, i thought that even as I was writing it...