SMTM Easy Top!!!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
MrRed

SMTM Easy Top!!!

Post by MrRed »

Well why can't it always be as easy as this??

Played one of these yesterday £15 nudge win off £5 lost the gamble, suprise, suprise
It then cost about £30 and span red 7's directly in using mega spins on a 12
Went lower it went to a 1 :shock:
Don't recall seeing a red going from a 12 to a 1 before and certainly not near the top
Higher for top for a £70

In a way though this is bad, as anyone could have got that
No gamble at all

Had it before a couple of times
Pay cheque span the same on a 12 and of course its just the one gamble and it did £75
Had it on a LAB too but that was £10 and that gamble won but the £15-top lost
Had it on others too not sure which now though
105TOP

Post by 105TOP »

SMTM , A machine to stay clear off unless your happy with potentially losing alot of proffit.

105TOP
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I agree it can be evil

Shitty streaks that cost way too much between

Eg £50 for £35 still there £40 for £35 still there £60 for £35 dead
This was a rare good experience on it
Bad more than it's good this
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

from all the times i have played this i have only ever had 2 £70 tops and about 20 £35 tops
Scott

Post by Scott »

I will play these if i'm struggling for things too play, they aint the best but you do get some results that keep you interested, not one too completely avoid but as last resort, they can be ok sometimes [or if its in your local] in my opinion.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'm quite happy with them at the moment. I've just changed the way I force this. I always collect on £35 then if its still there after it goes straight up for another £35 or takes £15 - £20 before going up for a £70 top.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
105TOP

Post by 105TOP »

Theres a nasty chip in these new reds so becarefull
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

gambogaz1 wrote:I'm quite happy with them at the moment. I've just changed the way I force this. I always collect on £35 then if its still there after it goes straight up for another £35 or takes £15 - £20 before going up for a £70 top.
I always have said to collect £35 on these and FNC, but no one else agreed
I have had 2 £105 tops from it but it cost loads to get them
They hardly ever repeat and if it loses to top it costs at least another £35 to get in the same position
If you manage the top it still does £35 anyway
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's not a nasty chip, its just a tweaked profile. I think more people get suckered into these because they love to do 50% red boards for no reason sometimes. Has to be red on 1 nudge no win boards or offering on nudges. I still chase these when they offer £7 nudge wins, anything less and its a no-no. I don't subscribe to the collect £35 then top theory, if it wants to go, it'll go. Had back to back £85/£75s on FNC, and £35/£105 on SMTM. I'm not saying it's wrong, just go with whatever you feel. For me its tops.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The reason I play SMTM like this is that on more than a few occasions recently I've been on a red machine and its looked pretty dead. After £10 - £15 in i've decided to bank a few wins and get what I can back and it unlocks the block. I've had it on Lucky Devil and Invincible several times. Now with SMTM it's a similar program to FNC by the sound of things whereby theres a stupid glitch in the program that has the machine Killing you from £35 to the top even though from my experience and plenty of people have said does a flat £35.
Like you say matt, if its there it's there, and it'll still be there even if you collect on £35, however if it aint there this twat can take another £20+ just to give you the flat £35 top.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

i have also found it goes twice for the top both flat £35s then maybe the odd £15 afterplay...... but the bonus spin is a waste on x4 50p especially if u like nr.......

ps, had plenty £70s after recycling a flat top all round good offering :D
I love it when a plan comes together
darcle

Post by darcle »

gambogaz1 wrote:The reason I play SMTM like this is that on more than a few occasions recently I've been on a red machine and its looked pretty dead. After £10 - £15 in i've decided to bank a few wins and get what I can back and it unlocks the block. I've had it on Lucky Devil and Invincible several times. Now with SMTM it's a similar program to FNC by the sound of things whereby theres a stupid glitch in the program that has the machine Killing you from £35 to the top even though from my experience and plenty of people have said does a flat £35.
Like you say matt, if its there it's there, and it'll still be there even if you collect on £35, however if it aint there this twat can take another £20+ just to give you the flat £35 top.
I was just having a quick go on SMTM last night in my local and it wasnt nudging above £3 or giving more than 4 nudges off my first tenner in but it was backing. I started taking a few features and got upto £14 in the bank then i got a massive suprise...it gave me 12 nudges for the £25, auto-nudged for a slow down bonus so i took no lose (i was on a 4), went lower to a 1 for the top. I got a massive shock when it went for £70 from out of the blue and i was only £20 in. Its the first time ive seen it give anything more than a £35 top and i play it a fair bit and i was with the bar manager and he said hes never seen it go big either.

It rarely gets forced out so i dont see why its never gone big?? Loved my result though! :lol:
no name

Re: SMTM Easy Top!!!

Post by no name »

MrRed wrote:Don't recall seeing a Red going from a 12 to a 1 before and certainly not near the top.
Reds just don't like giving 1's or 12's full stop unless you're going higher 2 or lower 11, well at least when I play them anyway!

:roll:
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, they can do it every now and then. The core numbers for reds have always been 3 and 10......especially in the old fruits u sir days! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ob

Post by ob »

Mattb wrote:Yep, they can do it every now and then. The core numbers for reds have always been 3 and 10......especially in the old fruits u sir days! :D
yeh I've had it do 1/12 out of the blue, it's very rare though...

Core numbers (3,10) are much less prevalent on newer machines, they chuck in the middle numbers alot more, which is annoying, as they rarely win; this makes getting the top more difficult even when they are ready for it (i.e. true red)

It was the very "core-numbers" and "core-features" fruits u sir used to send that made it emptiable in the first place! (i.e. sent count up or IAK)