Right Decision?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Right Decision?

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Odd one today. Playing backing Jolly Gems that kept backing after £5, confident full (non-refill day). Took £14 for a board with one red feature. Took green hi/lo cash for £12, next board still all green but two. Ended up 20 in 20 out before decided too risky so left.
Was this the right decision? Is it worth forcing a proper backing red even if mainly green features?
Did manage £75 out of a paycheque for a tenner though so well up :lol:
Anyone died off coke mix?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Hard to tell if you made the right decision i forced one today that was £20 off, put £45 in for £50 back.
I have also played one full and put £50 in for £30 back
And a full one £20 in for £75 back
It would have all depended on how much you had to put in before it started to go red
Basically if i find them less than £10 off i force them using mega spins till going red then play on normal
Works for me more often than not

Hope this helps mate
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

red is def the man to listen to on these mate..you have to bear in mind that if it was REALLY done over before then even though its full it may not be at its ready limit...personally i tend to carry on for a bit....TG and RM tend to spring out of nowhere and suddenly start to go all red even though one before was all green..may be a few dead uns thrown in but u should have a look anways..u may be walkign away and waiting for the next bloke to put in a tenner and kill it for £75..

depends on if you have the time and mostly the float and balls to risk it..it may pay off well it may not

but getting £12 green features is not the worst sign...mighta been worth it. :S