Something on Sub Zero???

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

As i said i was drunk but also got accidently nudged.
I didnt meant to hit the tenner!
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

anyone believe the chat on SA that there is an mtr out for this..

dont see that many of them about so dont believe it personally.

another twat with a drunken post :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

No i dont believe it

Where i am whenever there is something on a m/c they are done over all the time
I have 5 of these near me

I once saw one £198 off but i think that had been rodded
Never seen any other more than £70 off even on a notechanger
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Oh i did find another £187 off but i assume that one was rodded as well
It was in the next pub
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
the big freeze on red is the top feature
It's 'very slightly' different to getting 'the top feature'! ]

I agree - the 3 Yetis for 'Big Money' is really the top feature in my experience.

Big Freeze red has the potential to go all the way to 75, but as you say red BF *can* only flash on the £5 and £10 and really get you angry. It's unusual but does happen!

Big Money is pseudo but will simply give you it in lumps of £25 so at least you'll be getting as much value as it's prepared to give. Mind you this machine has strange ways of streaking - it'll ignore Big Money AND Big Freeze red and pay the whole lot out in Safe Cash Jackpots if it feels like it.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

FYI the post on arcadia was correct.

there is something, just nothing thats widespread

try keying them in services? thats the easyest way of knowing if something is going on

also, i dont think you can £2er the cabinet its in, i think it has the plates fitted as standard.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

nixxy wrote:
Matt Vinyl wrote:
the big freeze on red is the top feature
It's 'very slightly' different to getting 'the top feature'! ]

I agree - the 3 Yetis for 'Big Money' is really the top feature in my experience.

Big Freeze red has the potential to go all the way to 75, but as you say red BF *can* only flash on the £5 and £10 and really get you angry. It's unusual but does happen!

Big Money is pseudo but will simply give you it in lumps of £25 so at least you'll be getting as much value as it's prepared to give. Mind you this machine has strange ways of streaking - it'll ignore Big Money AND Big Freeze red and pay the whole lot out in Safe Cash Jackpots if it feels like it.
quite true, although ive never seen any of the clones of red x, invaders, nitro etc, rip off on red fly the flag, its always been £25 when ive played it, the top giza rocket money etc clones are quite commonly no more than about £7 on the red "top" feature,

ive found that if sub zero offers red big freeze, then its ready and it normally repeats off it, cobra cabana is known to use the safe cash to give the pot a few boards running too,

but id watch out on this red at the moment, soemthing very strange is happening to them. if anyone has any idea what im on about id prefer to PM please
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Thinking about it, I suppose many of the current crop of Reds have obvious JP-capable features and ways of avoiding paying it if it's not ready to do so.

Sub Zero - Big Freeze Red - avoiding the £25 option

Rocket Money - Stop'n'Step - slipping deliberately past the red 7

Jackpot Gems - Jolly Gems Red - never landing on the £25 option

Top Giza - Pyramid Game Red - never landing on the £25 option

Stack Attack - Red Hiddens - Offering every feature except Notation

... and there're probably more!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Sting King Rich - Big Deal red/Dragon Drop - Flaming Hell can sometimes miss it too. What a bugger! :P

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I agree guys, that is why I 'rarely' take these so called 'top' features. A chum of mine often gets on the Top Giza before me down at the bowling alley, and he plays the red feature game...

...Fair enough you may say...

...But he always ends up DOWN!

I've rarely failed to jump on it and within £20 have the 'proper top' nicely rolling for a £50 or £75.

Red feature playing is good if you've approached a Red with it in mind to 'get a few quick quid', else the force is mainly the way to go...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I agree guys, that is why I 'rarely' take these so called 'top' features. A chum of mine often gets on the Top Giza before me down at the bowling alley, and he plays the red feature game...

...Fair enough you may say...

...But he always ends up DOWN!

I've rarely failed to jump on it and within £20 have the 'proper top' nicely rolling for a £50 or £75.

Red feature playing is good if you've approached a Red with it in mind to 'get a few quick quid', else the force is mainly the way to go...

Presumably he's reconsidering whether or not to remain friends with you if that happens every time! lol

I only take the reds when I've had a £50 top and the next boards are sort-of 'half red' - ie. not convinced another top will come within a tenner.

But I NEVER take anything Cash Falls/Fast Cash related as I'm awful at those...
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - he always buggers off straight after he's done, so I order up a pint, pull up a pew, and pop in a pound! ;)

True though - I will only take Reds after a good top if it's not looking promising...

"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."