Rocket Money Goes Nuts

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Forgot to say we also have 3 bling blings but i dont touch them worst red in my opinion
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Although red's have DEFINATELY tightened up the hi-lo, sends 6/7/8 the whole time, this is not to block a win, just to kill you more often, which gets more money cycled through the machine imo.
Yes, I'd certainly agree with that... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

My Red route is thus;

2 x Pay Cheque
1 x X Rated
1 x Hex
1 x Jackpot Genie :D
1 x Legal Tender
1 x Rocket Money

Pretty dire really considering the town centre has one of the highest pub/sq mile ratios in the country (apparently), the spoons now has NO Reds at all which is just dismal. Too many poncy gastropubs about these days, no smoking and no fruities....WTF? It'll be no beer next.

We had 'cameo' appearances from Cobra Cabana, Snail Blazer, JP Gems and Sub Zero, but none lasted long unfortunately.

Finding a newly sited Red in a decent location is like getting an extra £50+ per week in your pay, and likewise LOSING a decent Red can have the opposite effect!
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

The time you get stung with the rocket money and clones clones is when you gamble for the top after someone has already had say 2 before you.

It can then take over 100 for you to get the top. Only to get 25!

The best streak I have had on rocket money is two 25s followed by a 75. Had this happen on quite a few different reds.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had a bit of a tussle with one of these earlier, only ended up winning a bit in the end. Was backing and showing well, and with a big float on me i went for it. £35 in and 1 blocked top, i took a red boxes stop n step. Hit the £25, figuring it wouldn't affect the top pot when it came.
After all of that back in and £15 more and 2 more £25 lost gambles it finally went, for the big £75. Wasted £6 trying to get a board, but gave up thinking i'd lose a packet.

Ended up about £18ish up, which is ok....but annoying that it blocked the £75 for so long.

ho hum :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:Had a bit of a tussle with one of these earlier, only ended up winning a bit in the end. Was backing and showing well, and with a big float on me i went for it. £35 in and 1 blocked top, i took a red boxes stop n step. Hit the £25, figuring it wouldn't affect the top pot when it came.
After all of that back in and £15 more and 2 more £25 lost gambles it finally went, for the big £75. Wasted £6 trying to get a board, but gave up thinking i'd lose a packet.

Ended up about £18ish up, which is ok....but annoying that it blocked the £75 for so long.

ho hum :D

Matt
Be glad it came at all Matt, I got killed by one of these the other day in a pub which I have since discovered has reverted to daily refilling. It seemed impossible not to win loads the way it was playing but it caught me out good'n'proper.

:(
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Oh i was glad mate.....could have gone on its arse and died after that £25 SnS. If it'd given me £25 i'd have been a fair bit down, but expected some extras.

Swings and roundabouts i guess 8)

Matt
fmlad2002

rocket money

Post by fmlad2002 »

A classic sign of reds being unpredictable...

Full from start though i know machine gets refilled each day..

First 4 boards "half red"... ok not bad i though...give it a push...

- 30 quid later RM goes for 25..
- 3 quid nxt board - all red bar 1..killed 3rd gamble
- 2 quid nxt board - all red bar 2...killed 2nd gamble
-nxt 20 quid all offered ovr 80% red boards..

- further 27 in (offering 80% green boards) got the 25, on a 3..when higher for RM, got killed with a 2
- another 20 in got the RM which only went for 50.. tried next few boards at the cost of 10 got about 10 back..

77 in... 50 out... From a machine seeming to be buzzing after the first JP :|
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Got lucky on one of these yesterday.
Thought i was gonna get stung.

Full-no refill had play all day long.
Cost me £77 for the top and for some reason it completely blocked me on £15 at least 6 times.
Not had this happen, yes the gamble to top loses but on £15 6 times never even had it block twice on it before.

Anyway it went for £75 and a few pound later it gave the easiest jp from a number runner i have seen.
The red sevens were all above within 2 steps. Think i had it on mega spin as well.
Number was a 10 went lower and the top went for £25 so ended up ok.

It played really weird though, different to all the other times i have played it :?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Rocket Money doesn't have the Mega Spin on it MrRed! :shock:

Matt
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

OOOOOOps i was thinking of jackpot gems sorry about that :roll:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think Rocket Money is certainly a bit different to most other Reds, in a way that it can look well dead for a long time, then suddenly dump the £75 on you...

Still stand by my words, Red's are the best to play... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Reds are way in front of anything else out there.

And the best thing is i have loads near me :D :D