Show Me The Mummy

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

i like the way u play 50p super spins and your numbers are times by 8 just been playing it for a quick rip, no forcing just trying for a bit of value.
I love it when a plan comes together
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

In the pub last night, Vortex, first pound, 12 nudges £10 showing...taxi arrives, all but one feature red, shit timing mr taxi driver but £9 up at least.

Thinking i could have stayed and had my very own taxi paid for though!
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Played this about 6 times now...

Never had an AGB1.. Most boards show 3-5 reds consistantly, (unless gagging at which you get the ARB1). Can be a nasty sign for oldtimers getting sucked in on thinking its alive.

I had a 105 roll from one on saturday 5pm... Went back Sunday played a couple of quid just to grab an odd board or two. First got offered red golden hold - think 3 quid was on the lines, so left.. Next board offered another red feature (think it was pick a win).. Next 2 boards were dead boards Green boards.. Board after got offered Red hot rocks.. took it and was offered, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 4, 4, .. So i ended up with the 4 quid. Next board 2 quid - dead, board after offered blue hot rocks which i collected, and it paid 20 quid wtf..............
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I found my first SMTM this evening:

It really does offer the £15 win from nudges for ages doesn't it. £45 in and it finally went up for £70 ... followed by a red Pyramid Gold (only then did I realise that the highest amount in the pyramid is £25, not £35) ... but a good start nonetheless.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Having played 4 of these over the last couple of days i have to say i find it very good

Very similar to Piggy Bank
One thing i noticed is that it has a very similar profile to FNC £35er too

As i have been saying for ages now on these, you must take JP from the stack First

Forcing for top straight away will result in less profit
Trust me, i have played FNC £35 loads now and it blocks all day to top
After collecting the JP it will still be there, then you go for top

SMTM is exactly the same, which is why a lot of you are getting stung or not winning much from it being 'ready'

Anyway i have had a £105 roll 3 times and £70 once
Today i had £35 from stack followed by another £35 from stack, then a £35 top, followed by a £15 nudge win

Also like OAR they throw in this £15 win sometimes after the £70/£105 which you must collect
It will not come back and the gamble will not win either
It's easy to get stung on one if you go on, and it does this if it's been refilled

I know others do not agree on collecting JP first, but it really does pay off i find
I would only suggest this on FNC £35 and SMTM £35
Every other red i would go all out for top
I hope some of you find better results playing them this way
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Played my first one of these yesterday. £20 in for an ARB1 that went AR after two gambles on the nudge side, and a feature exchange over at mixed bars, top went for £70. Following board I took red PG which stopped on the £25. So all good there! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Nice win MattV
Was it still redding when you took red PG??
Top would have been there again
They can do £70/£35 or £70/£70 as can FNC, HM, Vortex etc..

Although you still made a good return on it :D
ob

Post by ob »

I really dont think it makes much difference whether you gamble to the top on FNC or not as to your end profit, not in the long run anyway...

On this machine, considering the top can do £105, it seems obvious you'd go for the top, unless it chucks you in a 4-9 on the £35, won't go into the details but the logic is there for those of us that understand reds.
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

ahh, but hasn't the fabled Lukestare told you about the secret reverse gamble on bad numbers for the gary £105? ;)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

MrRed - It was only a 3/4 red feature board, so thought I'd take it. Didn't want to get re-roped back into it, although I was more than happy with the result, as you say... ;)
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Agree with ob here, on FNC the top can only go for £85 so it is worth collecting the £35 where as SMTM can and does do the £105 so don't think it makes much difference where it comes from, it just costs you less if it does repeat.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

yes thats what i said about fnc and believe me continue forcing for top on smtm and see if you feel the same as this is by no means the same as other reds
ob

Post by ob »

£105 top is the exception not the rule - I'd say you get 105 on about 3% of red tops at most, as such the fact that FNC cant do this therefore is of little merit.....
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'd say that 3% is around about right. I've not actually had a £105 top in one pop yet from a Red!! :!: Have had many £100+ wins 'in total' however, such as a £70 followed next 50p by a £35 - picky, I know, but that's still not a £105 top.

Surprisingly, I've had 'a lot' of £105 tops from the following two unlikely machines:

-Gold Rush
-Warped

At the moment, there's only really a Vortex and an Invincible that are worth playing near me in the Red world. :( Haven't seen a GADD / CCP for yonks! :(

Having said that, the 10p / £5 Pulsation pretty much guarantees a crisp £20 note profit every time I'm at the bowling alley (once or twice a week).
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Your right there about reds matt.
The only exception for me has been a lucky Devil giving a £105 Top.

I've had a strange £85 Top off CCP but all the other reds have always been a £35 top followed shortly by a £70 top.

The only other machine i've had a £105 in 1 hit is on a BTQ and i've seen a mate have it on Magic Money.

Vortex is fast becoming a favourite of mine. I've now got 2 by me however 1 is in a very small pub. Had a £105 off it last night and a £70 from it on friday. the other 1 has done a £70 both times for a cheap stake.