What's Your Worst Red Gaming Experience?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
sir ratholer

What's Your Worst Red Gaming Experience?

Post by sir ratholer »

Well, for me there is quite a bit of competition but a Lucky Devil £25JP yesterday is up there...

I am in a chain pub which has an Invincible too. I get there at 11:20 for an 11am open and its shut. They say it will be open in 10 minutes. I go and check a few other places and get some petrol and return at 11:35. It's still shut. My mate suggests waiting till twelve and it opens a few minutes after 12.

He takes the Invincible, I have the dubious privelige of the Lucky Devil. His is going, and mine is full (no tip) and seems to be playing ok. £15 later it glows.

About £70 into it I get my first top, for £25. It's been glowing for £55. It then takes all the top back and about £20 more for another £25 top. It's obviously still glowing and the same sequence repeats itself. I then put about another £15 into it for another £25 top and the machine goes stone dead. In the end I got something like £100 out (if you dont count open boards which I recycled) for about £210 in on a machine which was full from the off and glowing after £15, very nice indeed.

Yesterday I also put £150 in a £35 OAR for a top when it offered £10 and hit a red feature first board. It cost £70 for a glow. Luckily it double rolled for almost money back :?
BFK

Post by BFK »

What happened to Sir Rath?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Good question he used to be a decent poster.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

He got threats made to him I hear
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Wasnt it something to do with the selling of the very long winded empty on a deal
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

He wasn't happy about his purchase from trayhop, that is the last I remember from him.
san186

Post by san186 »

cop the lot on £1. All pots maxed out..£400 later nothing. Thank fuck it was money from my winnings and not salary :P
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

His popped up once or twice since his doings with trayhop..................

Star Wars - The Dark Side. As reds go, it caught me a few times......
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Devil of a deal?
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

on topic...... :D A HLS, sited for nearly 2 years in one spot. Guarenteed top 3 times a week with no more than 40 in. Obvs top went for 70+,most i got on this unit was 140. Anyway finished work 10pm this one monday night, no cards on me and £80 cash. Got one drink in this place and hit the HLS. Showing good from the off so I thought a quick drop then fuck off up to the nightclub. Proper pissing about, then every penny in and nothing. Walked about 2miles home. Next night finish work, down to the same place and £2 into the HLS fucking £90 out. Why couldnt the cunt have done that £3 earlier!!!
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Lower than a ace on a red at the fair. Spun ace back in dead :(
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
tommya

Post by tommya »

Reel steps for 15 quid on a dna on a 1 third reel decides to get stuck for abit brings in 3 quid. Gotta love reds.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

On a Legal Tender, lower than 12 for a blank void.

The number reel had fallen from it's support and into the cabinet :-(
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Scott

Post by Scott »

How about a pulsation that would turn itself off when it did'nt want you to have the top, i forget the situation but i think it was to do with getting all the features Red? How bads that, turning itself off rather award a £10 top? Filth!!! Lol.
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

The legendary Pulsation £0 top!!!