Fake redding

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
mr BIG

Fake redding

Post by mr BIG »

Ok, im playing my scuba dooby dough which is always ready. First board all red as usual.

£20 in for £70

Happy with that result but with my remaining credits get another board which goes all red again.

£35 in for another £70.

Totally chuffed at this point, have about 2 quid left in credits get on the board and to my utter disbelief all 8 exchanges go red.

To be honest I was a bit wary at this point but if its red it must still be there.

It costs about £8 for the next board and it kills me gambling for the steps to get the blue sevens - oh dear i think. But it went red, these types of red dont fake red do they I ask myself.

£10 back in and no board, another £10 still not on, finally £22 later on the board and dead first go. Get on again shortly after but its dies on its arse.

I still came off with a good result but i was pretty pissed to be honest. I have never experienced a fake red board on one of these style reds before.

Anyone else experienced fake redding with these types.
Skyraker

Post by Skyraker »

I guess knowing when to walk is as important as when to play..

We all get done, I had a Posh & Pecks do me for 90 quid after showing.. it then did a £3 top (I kid you not). Clawed some back but left a bit pissed off.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

It is not unusual 4 a board after a top 2 go red
which does kind of trick u in2 believing that
there is another 1 in it, this has happened 2
me on numerous occasions and then its green...
I THINK U WERE EXTREMELY UNLUCKY 2 HAVE THE £20 SUCK 4 A BOARD AT THIS POINT, (ALL REDS HAVE THIS IN THEM)
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Skyraker

Post by Skyraker »

Best case scenario is take a big top and common sense tells you it's played out.... have another 'player' lob up and see the red board and go for the push.....

Buy a pint and wait... :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

These are known for redding after a big top if you get on the board relatively quickly after the said top. However, this is usually what I call 'The Tenner Board'. You usually have the chance to collect a tenner, be it by blue sevens or a feature, or face death. Both outcomes will lead to the redness going away for at least another 75% of what you took from the top put back in.

If by some way you get past the tenner on this board, then it is pretty much a legit red spell. I can't comment on LAB though, as I know it can get you to the red sevens after a big top and then do you from there. All other varieties though, I'm sure are at the tenner.

X-rated was the easiest to tell this as it'd usually offer you the £10+rpt on the shots very early on in the board.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Matt Vinyl wrote: If by some way you get past the tenner on this board, then it is pretty much a legit red spell. I can't comment on LAB though, as I know it can get you to the red sevens after a big top and then do you from there. All other varieties though, I'm sure are at the tenner.
agree with the LAB i usually take my 15 after a big top
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I'll add my approval to the tenner theory. It usually offers it in cash or feature form. Gamble it and you die, don't take it and it usually doesn't come back. Beware! :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

Martal~Wombat wrote: I THINK U WERE EXTREMELY UNLUCKY 2 HAVE THE £20 SUCK 4 A BOARD AT THIS POINT, (ALL REDS HAVE THIS IN THEM)
No he wasn't, he was £85 up over the piece, and because the machine dangled a carrot at him, he chased it again.

Two words - Greed / Discipline. Lose the 1st one, gain the 2nd one.

Of course if it were that easy, we'd all make '000's a week.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Skyraker wrote:I guess knowing when to walk is as important as when to play..

We all get done, I had a Posh & Pecks do me for 90 quid after showing.. it then did a £3 top (I kid you not). Clawed some back but left a bit pissed off.

i take it you mean dosh n pecks??? if so how on earth did you get a £3 top :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cobwebs 👆
Scott

Re: Fake redding

Post by Scott »

mr BIG wrote:Ok, im playing my scuba dooby dough which is always ready. First board all red as usual.

£20 in for £70

Happy with that result but with my remaining credits get another board which goes all red again.

£35 in for another £70.

Totally chuffed at this point, have about 2 quid left in credits get on the board and to my utter disbelief all 8 exchanges go red.

To be honest I was a bit wary at this point but if its red it must still be there.

It costs about £8 for the next board and it kills me gambling for the steps to get the blue sevens - oh dear i think. But it went red, these types of red dont fake red do they I ask myself.

£10 back in and no board, another £10 still not on, finally £22 later on the board and dead first go. Get on again shortly after but its dies on its arse.

I still came off with a good result but i was pretty pissed to be honest. I have never experienced a fake red board on one of these style reds before.

Anyone else experienced fake redding with these types.
never seen or played a SDD, i take it that the hiddens were'nt there??? this sometimes causes it too show when its not on. i know most reds have the symbols flashing too let you know that they are there, but FNC does'nt. whats it a clone of??
Cobwebs 👆
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Dont get me wrong I am very disciplined when playing but I have played these types so much and have never seen this happen before.

Discipline wasnt the problem here, the machines was showing so it would have been pure stupidity not to go for it again. As it happens it died and I lost, just unlucky.

It is a clone of the DNA series without the maga spin feature. Insteat you get double numbers.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Ah yeah, the old £10r-showing after top scenario. I think we've all been burnt there a few times.
Skyraker

Post by Skyraker »

@extremeeddie

I dunno, it gave me 3 quid then went repeat/stop... came out stop.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Skyraker wrote:@extremeeddie

I dunno, it gave me 3 quid then went repeat/stop... came out stop.
your not talking about a £5 JP are you? :lol:
Skyraker

Post by Skyraker »

No it was a 25.

It did a better top later on.. 25 then 15 but then it went repeat/stop.... without hitting on lose/stop or whatever is at the top feature...

I reckon it was busted...