well lifes a beach!!!!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

and i thought my end was bad, damn! what have you got then? hehe[/quote]
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yes you are right King. 70% is the minimum by law....basically that 2p/4p thing is a load of rubbish. It certainly doesn't work like that. Like i said, it only equates to a £300 difference over 100,000 spins, resulting in no massive advantage to one individual player.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
jb13

Post by jb13 »

Matt B a machine will always run under percentage until it pays its streak.
How do you think a machines saves up to pay £75 then.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

I think we had SRM and AFU a LONG time ago.....
Now its mostly

hillbill's
Top Giza
DNA
Dragon Drop
Sub Zero
Space Raiders
Rockerfellas
King Kerching
Extremes.

King
ob

Post by ob »

typical new programmed tripe this life's a beach, £25 in for a top £25, showing reds afterwards, but as usual, with the new programs they wont let you get the top, preferring instead to send bad numbers in the whole time which won't win... cost a further £50 from reds to give a top which gave £25 the next board gave another top also for £25..... so to summerize the streak gave me an extra... £0....

this happens all too often with new programmed red gamings.... ( DNA is an exception ), if you remember back to crazy cobra it would let you get the top pretty much straight away after showing reds... compare this with JP gems which is a direct clone apart from mega spin etc., and you see that the latter is alot harder to get the top when its showing considering it constantly spins in shit numbers which usually lose...

My mate had stack attack cost £150 from offering reds to give a top, got most of it back but that's not the point... if they can do that, it's just too harsh. Bling Bling is another poor showing from red, that even when its showing it's VERY hard to get mega bling red..

OK sometimes you can get lucky and still get a cheap big top, but it's alot harder, and I'm annoyed at red for tightening the machines up so much with no reason for it!
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

king_conspiracy wrote:Im still yet to see the following in my small town of Loughborough

Snailblazer
Bling Bling
Throw A wobbler
Bling King Crazy
All fired Up
Shark Raving Mad

And probably loads more.

:(

King.
I have seen all them and im only down the road. Im sure you do havethose machines you just need to look harder :wink:

As for this new bellfruit, i won't even try it 8)
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Just to clarify JAC, there arent any pubs/bars in Loughborough that have ANY of those machines unfortunately.
Maybe in nearby towns...
But not in Mine.
They arent present in spoons or lloyds (however you spell it) and they arent present in the smaller pubs either.
You may have them in Notts.

But they arent here :(

Machines change every 2-3 months here too, sometimes sooner.

King.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

we did used to have a shark raving mad in the UNICORN last year matt...

did last very long...got smashed on a regular basic..replaced it with that piece of crap with the monkeys (DaN clone i think)
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Well i can't argue with you King as i don''t play down there so if you say there isn't then there isn't :D
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

king_conspiracy wrote:permit me if i misunderstood you but theres no such thing as 68%...

Legal requirements are set at 74%

Even tho some 70%'s exist...which is odd.

King.
Actually its a guide line and not a legal requirement its within the law to set the m`c to 10%
I love it when a plan comes together
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

drop the lot wrote:
king_conspiracy wrote:permit me if i misunderstood you but theres no such thing as 68%...

Legal requirements are set at 74%

Even tho some 70%'s exist...which is odd.

King.
Actually its a guide line and not a legal requirement its within the law to set the m`c to 10%
like any1 in their right mind would play a machine if they knew it was at 10%!
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

how would you know!!!!!!!!!

Plus i was replying to the fact that kc said it was law to have m`cs set to 74% and above which isnt true.....

Sure after you had chased a mc for a few quid youd think it had been streaked to explain the shit play.........

No fruit mc owner would advertise the fact that there mc was set to 10% im just saying its perfectly LEGAL!!!!!!!!! to do so.
joesan

Post by joesan »

i think the actual companys set a min % at 70.... so u cant set it below this amount
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

i know it wouldnt be straight forward as the the mc will be programed to a 70% minimum payout, but not impossible to re-set......i believe in america there is a law in place stating the minimum payout on awp and alike....
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Finally got this in my spoons, and don't like it off first experiences. 2 reasons...
1) caned me a little on refill day(didn't know it was refill day till 15poundish down)
2) It replaced throw a wobbler :( :( :( :( :( :(
Unbelievable Jeff