Sticky buttons

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
MrRed

Sticky buttons

Post by MrRed »

Yes i am sure most people on here, have been there, losing because a button stuck.

Was playing a Jackpot Gems today first pound i get on the board and the red boxes are available only 3 nudges away.
Nice one i think get the jp off stop and step and look for the boards after.
Wrong. Went to nudge down the first reel and it gets stuck and goes straight past. :o ops:
It then cost me another £25 to get the top which was a flat £25 no good boards after.
So i should have been £24 up but ended up down.
Wish i had noticed the button sticking but as it was my first board had not even touched the one in question
Matty

Post by Matty »

Was playing a bling bling and the stake button was on 10p tryed to change it skipped the 20p and 30p a play and back on 10p :lol:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Matty wrote:Was playing a bling bling and the stake button was on 10p tryed to change it skipped the 20p and 30p a play and back on 10p :lol:
NOt quite as destructive as Mr Reds scenario lol

I do hate sticky buttons, plus you look a right twat gentley rubbing the button to make sure it doesnt stick!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

throw a wobbler start button stuck in ghouse dunhamzzz! not good when trying to hit the odd man out trick thingy! oh well dunhamzzz, you can't ever go in there again :) OH WE LOVE PHIL THE POWER, LOVE PHIL THE POWER! OH WE LOVE PHIL THE POWER!!!
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

crosbyrules wrote:throw a wobbler start button stuck in ghouse dunhamzzz! not good when trying to hit the odd man out trick thingy! oh well dunhamzzz, you can't ever go in there again :) OH WE LOVE PHIL THE POWER, LOVE PHIL THE POWER! OH WE LOVE PHIL THE POWER!!!
trust me, ill go in ther when that fat cunt isnt working. Do my throw a wobbler :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Buttons just not working is the worst!

Recently had the 1st reel hold / nudge button knackered on a Stink King Rich - managed a board for £10 but left it well alone after that.

Also a knackered feature exchangre button on a Rocket Money...

Pain! :(

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Buttons just not working is the worst!

Recently had the 1st reel hold / nudge button knackered on a Stink King Rich - managed a board for £10 but left it well alone after that.

is there something going on with rocket money, as strangely i have 2 with the feature button not working and one of them is always £140+ off the other always £100+ is it a coincidence?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ooh, didn't think of that - could just be a coincidence... Or who knows?!?

I played one at teh weekend which was fine, but will keep an eye out, as there's still 3 of these around this way...

Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

Wouldnt be the first time, disabling a button, letting people fill it up then come back, fix it & clear up..

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

MrRed wrote:
Matt Vinyl wrote:Buttons just not working is the worst!

is there something going on with rocket money, as strangely i have 2 with the feature button not working and one of them is always £140+ off the other always £100+ is it a coincidence?
Just to confirm that there is something on these, I just wish I had some to do!
led

Post by led »

was playing a pay cheque only had a £20 note left. Put it in and then bloody transfer button was stuck and ended up with 20 pounds worth of credits!! Was well pissed off took a few features but with the money i had already put in was well down.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Just been on a Stack Attack where the Cancel and Transfer buttons were glued dowen with spilt beer. Well annoying!!! Grrrr...

Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

was playing a pay cheque only had a £20 note left. Put it in and then bloody transfer button was stuck and ended up with 20 pounds worth of credits!! Was well pissed off took a few features but with the money i had already put in was well down.
Sorry but that did make me chuckle, I got an image of someone desperately trying to unstick the button as his cash rapidly drained into the m/c...£2 at a a time! :D

Imagine if you'd got the top feature within the first quid? You would have been forced to play a further 19 through a stone dead m/c....
led

Post by led »

Yes Texas take your image and mutiply it by ten :lol: I was down already it swallowed my last 20 had pint in hand and yes I was trying to unstick the button but it didn't take long to transfer across. Never mind I can see the funny side of it now :D
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Ive also heard 2 seperate pieces of "information" on Rocket Money.....

Im yet to try them properly.

King.