Go bananas on a "dead" red

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ssgtsnelly

Go bananas on a "dead" red

Post by ssgtsnelly »

was out for a punt today after the old bank holiday events of last night

went with king con to one of the local plays and they have dragon drop and top giza.

killed dragon drop with bout £70 out withing minutes (all red within £2 for a £25 flat)

some guys put about £20 through the top giza during this time..

over to top gize..keyed and a mammouth £130 off (king con will no the true figure)

i was sceptical at 1st i have to say..but seeing £30 odd just go in might have been worth a £10 steal.

anyways £3 odd in and a skill stop for £15 we were maybe dumb by gambling on an died on £25 to top gamble..

but christ definatly not dead by anymeans seeing how much it was off..

anways to cut short we got just under £80 out of it in total through i £26 top and a few red features.

so basically left it about £200 off HAHA.

maybe im missing something but how...unless it was re-filled but not actaully filled if you get me..can this happen, error by engineer?

story of the day..THE END
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Could have had previous people playing it with notes alone?

Whatever way, sounds like you hade a goodun today... :)
out of it in total through i £26 top
Never, ever seen a £26 top off of one of these... Was that a typo, or just a wierd occurence...? :)

Nice work again though mate! ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

you may well be right there mate with the notes thing, just seems strange that DD was £3 off and went spaz from the off but then TG was soo off..

no £26 wasnt a top my error, was a red pyramid game that repeated but timed out for a £1 (offered nothing more than £4 on repeat :( )
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

i thought they were only refilling all machines with 125 even if it has a note acceptor due to barring and humpings!
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

whats a humping?
excure my ignorance :P
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

LOL - I don't think I want to know what a 'humping' might be...

...oo-er.... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

A BIG STREAK/EMPTIER/FREE WIN(LAST 2 OPTIONS NOT LIKELY)

I played a snail blazer and humped it took 110 off it!
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

"humped" - A new technical term, created for the fruit machine community, with the same importance as "forcing"..Created by n1cky ( a member of the world famous fruitchat.co.uk) This word is rumoured to appear in the 2007 editions of all Dictionaries.

lol.

So yeah, when we "Humped a dead giza" it was really an extroadinary experience. :P

Basically we have this family pub that we hit every 1-2 weeks and every time have taken 50-100 out of both Dragon Drop and Top Giza. So we hit dragon drop and it gives us 2 tops for 25 each and a few red features, our bank ends up as £68. We have noticed that Top Giza has has light play with no wins and we walk over. Sgt Snelly does the normal block anyone from seeing im keying it, and its keyed.

The machine was a staggering £133 off.

We stand back and assess our decision to play. We decide that we will "try a few boards" hoping for a toggle climb or two, maybe a red Find the Pea.
(man this post is getting long)

Anyway, within a few quid we get a super skill for 12 nudges - 15quid. Gamble loses to the 25. Boards later, all the features bar one or two are going red and we are getting offered the likes of red star choice.
We know this machine isnt dead.
After around 20 or so quid has gone in the machine, we have taken a 25 top, a 26 pyramid game, and a red £10 bar that repeated! (on the bar feature)

Even after this we managed a few 3-4quid wins and a green feature or two.

We departed after hammering the old giza for all he was worth, with a tidy £82.

What a day.

King.