reversing safe cashs

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hi mate,

Not had a go yet this week, waiting for Friday to rear it's head... ;)

Last week though (from what I can remember!) was about £90 up overall from a combined Thurs / Fri session. Mostly from Reds (and CC as described!)

I really like the Hidden Treasures that turned up a few weeks back at the bowl. Seems to randomly chuck in loads of £15/£25 boards. Had 5 JP's two weeks back within about £40 in...!

I too would certainly disagree with the £1000s before a streak on Reds. They 'MUST' make good money for the company, but I would say they are definitely the best for the more seasoned / regular player like most of us on here...

If you look at it, a £50 / £75 top isn't that much compared to what will go into one over a week (in a well played / loads of casual peeps place)...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Just to add to the this very interesting thread, has anyone had anything like this:
Played a cobra cabana a week ago and it looked dead no board for £8 then dead first gamble. Then after another £5 in it gives skill shot for a tenner tempted to take it and walk. Anyway i went higher than the 4 it lets me then lower than the jack higher than the 4 and the top goes for £75. Thought this was strange but more than happy.
Then yesterday same m/c £10 in no red features being offered again temted to grab a quick win and walk, when it gives number runner off the bonus get £15 higher yes lower yes top goes for £50 now what is all that about? Was this extremely lucky? I have played reds for a long time and do well on them but never had anything happen like this. Sure i have had the jumping into life after a few quid in but surely not the first good showing board should do this???
ob

Post by ob »

LOL £1000'S + for PONY EXPRESS!!! thats a BFM!!!

reds arent anything near that..!

I used to like reds alot but I feel they have gone down hill alot, frequently now you cannot get the top feature for ages even when they are showing reds as the hi-lo is SO DAMN TIGHT, ie. sending shitty middle numbers the whole time, and losing on 3/10's all the time.

Ie. snailblazer yesterday, £30 in to show reds, cost a further £50 to get the top which yielded £50 and then the roll was over ( blatent £5-6 block 3 hi 2 hi 1 ), in my book that's nasty, and that's what they do alot of the time. Heard of stack attacks costing £100+ FROM SHOWING REDS to get the top, as the gamble just hates winning to the top, so I could well believe it. Sub zero is 100 times harder to get a top on when showing than genie ever was, it doesnt give the yeti's easily enough, and 10/3's constantly lose low down for no reason - had one yesterday show first board but it was the same story - £40 in for £50... hardly impressive.

Yes you can still get the top straight away from showing and get £75, but you'd have to be lucky more than anything else.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

in reply to mr red posts about massive tops coming out of no where i was saying exactly the same thing the other day....we were playing rocket money which personally i love playing...king con was not to convinced on its playing...alot of 7 nudge no win jobs..i said relax i know the signs if it was dead you wouldnt get anywhere near 7 nudges....one or two reds showing then out of no where if gambles up to 6 nudges and NW is the 15..auto that then hi lo for a £75 top..

im sorta at the point where i think that features dont have to have alot of reds to be playing well...i think its a bit of a false front to get people to think its playing crap and take like £4 odd wins as no reds and what seems like a block....i nearly always try and prevail if ive got the float and more often than not a "suprise" will come in and go for 50+.

i like the challenge of a red and would like to think as they are my main play really that im getting to know them quite well..

CC can be a twat like that tho Red...its a strange mc, had itfill the CC feature in one the other day for a £50 top...seem to like offereing the £10 hot thingy on the trail too if playing well...have grown to reverse that now anfd it went for £20 other day followed shortly after by a £50 top..
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

king_conspiracy wrote:I disagree with taking £1000's before the streak value sets in on a red.

Ive had 75 tops on some reds weekly, in places less busy than they ought to be....
had 2 75 runs out of stack attack within a matter of hours, some guy chased it, got MS for £25, then rechased it again with about another £50 and went out :)
ob

Post by ob »

"If it was dead you wouldnt get anywhere near 7 nudges"

lol not true at all, as for the £75 top out of blue... damn lucky...
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

do you not think tho that if it was dead and you got 7 nudges that it would at least offer you say £1.20 then screw you over..thats my experiences with reds when they really dont wana play...its surely always gota offer you something..and the signs of skill shots, super boosts and good value random stops were there just was holding back a few boards..have done it a couple of times now and cant say ive been done over.. (touch wood).

if like to think i could tell this was on the take within a tenner or 15 and try and tidy up a few small wins to minimise the losses.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I doubt those big tops came out the blue, you're probably just lucky that someone lost a lot and didn't have the funds/patience to carry on, they can always throw in dead boards just before they go as well. Perhaps it was one of those streaks that come after recycling a £25 top, the board play after the £25 is usually shit, then the £75 comes. I don't play Reds really but that's just what I've seen.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Ok cheers guys it just seemed strange for it to happen to me twice although saying that, its in a well busy spoons and gets money through it all day long.
Seriuosly i once left it £69 off went to check it 2 hours later, full, got another flat £25 for only £2 in
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

So, back to reversing safe cash's ;)

Always remember to look what you could possibly get on the next gamble, would it give you a super bonus? Or even just a normal bonus, where you have the board open, and two of the three symbols for BM. If you are on a reasonable number, you are pretty likely to win if you are on a decent safecash amount...

ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah knowing thats in unlikely to "want" to give you that decent amount on the climb has always made me wonder but its kind of the reason that i started this thread to begin with as ive noticed that that next gamble is usaully a certain but will ship you to a £1 or 3...then the gamble after that is DEAD.so i took the choice to reverse the gamble for the better win and so far it DOSENT seem to affect the mc's playing, top stuff.

not touched a fruity today feels a bit strange lol..

not even been near one :S
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

LOL - I only play once or twice a week max! Used to be a daily player (about 3 years back) - but found so much more to do with my time now. Still look forward to my weekly / twice weekly punt tho... :)

ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah normally i try and stick to a few days after weekends or "local" nights..seem to be good picking most of the time.

if im ever out and theres a fruity chances are if i like then a few quid will get thrown in for a quick play.

seems like the start of a problem hahaha
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

A few quid Luke?!

This is coming from the gangsta that seemed to have created £50 bags....Instead of the banks reccomendations of £20 in one bag......

Start of the problem my arse :P

King.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

haha...well yeah see your point matt..

5o bags are easier to carry tho and you need to carry less...when it does go to the bank its easy to divide up...come on monday 1000 new fruity tokens hehe

i mean look at me im over here in stockholm and still cant stay away from this site lol.

this place is rock n roll heaven boys...the rock indie culture makes the UK look second rate...

expensive as hell but well worth the effort...

back soon

xxx lol