On a roll

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

On a roll

Post by Alpine021 »

Does this play similar to Jackpot Gems?

JG is one of my favourite machines and can honestly say when forced have never had one not roll.

So if on a roll is as good then things are looking good. Any bad experiences any1?
ob

Post by ob »

lol JG is pretty crap IMO top is so often £25, on a roll, as things stand I'd say even worse
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Alpine - you've started a few threads that are already 'growing' elsewhere, please make sure you look through the thread listings before starting new ones. Cheers man! ;)

Anyway. I agree with ob that the tops on these are frequently only £25. Have had the £75 twice methinks, but these invariably offer the staggered streak. Which isn't as exciting as a £75 top!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ob

Post by ob »

as well as it not being as exciting, its not as profitable!!!

ie. £20 in £25, £15 for another £25 and £15 for another £25 = £25 profit

£20 in £75 = £55 profit

I know which I'd prefer..

OH another thing about JG/OAR is that it loves to give you safe cash £5, which it can get to on just 1 gamble, which often fucks matters up and further leads you to that staggered streak.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Sorry mate son, not been on for a while so not really sifted through the other posts yet.

As for JG I must just have come across a few good ones

Normally am about £40 up on them. Also had it spin in JP once - never had that on any other machine.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Played a £35 one of these the other day. It is on dual stake 50p play or 30p play. The 50p play doubles the numbers again :shock: so on mega spin a 1 will put you onto nudges and a two will give 9 nudges! :shock: :shock: . Played quite well, it gave two £35's within £10 or so after £40 in so not a bad result.

Anyone else seen a dual stake one yet?
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

where was that ?
ob

Post by ob »

lol sounds amusing!
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

ob wrote:as well as it not being as exciting, its not as profitable!!!

ie. £20 in £25, £15 for another £25 and £15 for another £25 = £25 profit

£20 in £75 = £55 profit

I know which I'd prefer..
Dont get this one like £25 is nothing 2 bad as for £55 profit everytime well ur in dream land mate.........id be well happy to make £25 profit.

:o ops: :? : :o ops: :?
I love it when a plan comes together
ob

Post by ob »

yeh I didnt point out that in both situations the machine is showing to start with ( reds ) I just assumed it was clear as I was showing the streak profiles... I was simply showing that the broken streak merits alot less profit, which is probably obvious anyway...
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

lol that £25 1 sounds weird! havent actually seen a 50p a pla machine let alone a £35 jp ! (because they come seperately due to licenses)

On a roll is vvvv tight tbh. and tops are more than often £25. Take ya SnS !!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

There's an On a Roll here now. Liking the very sharp GFX on this one, very swish!

Just exactly the same as JG as i expected. Took a few features then ran 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

this machine actually paid for more than my night lastnite. There was 2 of them, one of them i milked to fuck, TG, HR, Quids In, etc

then the other one I tried to milk and ended up throwing a top at me for £50!

I then tried to milk a LAB, got SnS red, was the fastest speed ever! Croz came over and bashed it and got bluebars lol. Went pretty dead pretty quickly tho.
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

ob wrote:lol JG is pretty crap IMO top is so often £25, on a roll, as things stand I'd say even worse
I couldnt agree more.

Jackpot gems are one of the reds I now sometimes just walk past becasue they can be so bad.

As for on a roll, gambling up the cash side is almost impossible as it throws in so many bad numbers. It even kills you for fun on 10s and 3s.

One thing that really pisses me off with these machines is that 9 is a crap number but it never seems to change it with a bonus.

So for me, on a roll is a poorer version of a shit machine.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Nearly all reds will not change number from a 9 by the bonus

In fact dont think i have ever had it happen