hi - lo

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
rocket

hi - lo

Post by rocket »

Evening,

Just been in my local and stuck a few quid through top giza (which so far I fu*king hate, i've had jack shit off it so far wherever I've played it). But it was being an arse with the hi-lo's before it even offered me a feature.

I'd always thought with red that you were more or less safe going higher than a 3 / lower than a 10? It's what I've found in the past, particularly with jackpot genie. How wrong am i?? tonight it was being a real pain, lower than a 3 and a 2 even, and going higher than a 10.

Bloody thing. I cant wait till they get rid of it!

Cheers

Sam
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I love top giza, one of my biggest home bankers, its in my local, and my local isn't a very fruit machine played place. Few times gone out, had a few pints, got bored, changed up 20 and its gone for 75's. My mate also has played it for red features when ready and its done him good. Only time this plays bad is when it isn't ready(not offering many red's) or its been a refill day and still we usually come back even(ish). It does have an annoying 10 quid blocker sometimes though, which can be annoying lol.
Unbelievable Jeff
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

top giza is one of the best reds out i think

this m/c can go spaz if it wants to.

dont be too down on loosing on 3 and 10 reds do this alot if they are on the suck which can be like 20-30 for a board and then tnothing.

if you have good funds then keep playing it might come to life..

if you dont have the funds then DONT play reds...

your asking for trouble there mate and have 20 quid off you in minutes.
Fader

Post by Fader »

These reds tend to give 10's and 3's constantly when they are atleast half way to giving out a decent streak, so to be losing them to an 11 or 2 is a bad sign in my opinion. I've constantly gone 10 - 3 - 10 - 3 - 10 - etc etc alot of the time on the way to a push, and then even when poor numbers come along, the bonus brings in another 10 or 3 from a "change number".
Chance favours the prepared mind!
rocket

Post by rocket »

Fader wrote:These reds tend to give 10's and 3's constantly when they are atleast half way to giving out a decent streak, so to be losing them to an 11 or 2 is a bad sign in my opinion. I've constantly gone 10 - 3 - 10 - 3 - 10 - etc etc alot of the time on the way to a push, and then even when poor numbers come along, the bonus brings in another 10 or 3 from a "change number".
yeah thats the same as id always found, I could tend to go 10-3-10-3 for some time, and it was only a pain when it started giving anything else. Thats why I was surprised to lose a couple of times on tens and threes.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

You have very important decisions to make when playing Red's.

They can give great numbers but still severely fuck you over

Give a board full of red features bar one or two and never let you to a feature exchange, or give you one or two....and guess what, you arent getting those reds.

They can also give an extra life and rinse it all the way, no lose on a 2 on 15quid? brings in a 2....That 1 isnt impossible, in fact it can come a lot.

You need to make the decision whether you want to collect a few red/green features, whether you want to test for 10quid or whether you want to go for it, if it was screwing me over on those numbers...id just leave it.

personally ill only ever play these when im ready, you can lose 50-75quid in less than 15minutes.

Matt.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

interesting range of views here
losing on a 3 or 10 does not mean its not playing they can do it a lot
most of the time it will be cos the extra nudge you are going for will make say £10 or £15 the available win or green or red boxes will be just that extra nudge away if this was not the case then yes it was dead
top giza is the best red had a few of £75s of this
to be honest i always key it
you will find that if its dead most of the time then its being hit by another player as its very popular as it likes to give the £75
rocket

Post by rocket »

cheers Mr Red, will try and key it in future, although its in my local so don;t want them falling out with me!

Is the cheapest place to get keys still the bay? Mines gone missing :( thinking I was being clever, I put it on a little clip on my keyring so it was easier ot get off the keyring when I wanted to use it....but it was a cheap little clip and its snapped and my key has disappeared!
novice_27

Post by novice_27 »

I've lost many times on hi-lo with same numbers in my local on legal tender, pisses me off when it has regularly does this!. Anyway could anyone please tell me what the best feature is to go for on this m/c?. *chris*
You learn something new everyday!
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

red pyramid game is the top feature on this but there is no guarantee that it will offer you £25..personnally if it offers me this then i norm push for the top unless ive litterally put £2/3 and just look for a quick steal..

many of the features can be good if red it all depends on its mood and sometimes your skill...

love this machine and is a good earner for me at the momemt...

dont be down with loosing a few quid here and there mate its about practice and these can go £20 without a board so dont give up yet :D
novice_27

Post by novice_27 »

ssgtsnelly wrote:red pyramid game is the top feature on this but there is no guarantee that it will offer you £25..personnally if it offers me this then i norm push for the top unless ive litterally put £2/3 and just look for a quick steal..

many of the features can be good if red it all depends on its mood and sometimes your skill...

love this machine and is a good earner for me at the momemt...

dont be down with loosing a few quid here and there mate its about practice and these can go £20 without a board so dont give up yet :D
thanx for replying. 'red pyramid game' ? I dont remember seeing that feature mate? :? I like win series if red, can go for quite a decent amount.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

novice_27 wrote: thanx for replying. 'red pyramid game' ? I dont remember seeing that feature mate? :? I like win series if red, can go for quite a decent amount.
its at the top of the big circle called "pyramid game" he said red as meaning to take it when red.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Just to help a little bit novice_27 the best red features to take on Top Giza are

( The amounts vary depending on how 'ready' the machine is, and in some cases how good you are at skill )

Pyramid Game - £1 - £75 (rarely goes for 75)

Find the Pea - £5 - £25

Toggle Climb - £1-£15

Star Choice - £5 - £25

Hi Lo cash - £6 - £25+

Super Hold - £1- £25

The bar feature (forgotten the name) £5-10

That should help a little, there are also the hidden features which are acheived by lining up three green boxes or three red boxes (red being better) on the win line.. But im tired and want to go to bed, im sure someone else would be glad to fill you in on them novice.

King.
novice_27

Post by novice_27 »

Erm im probably gonna sound stupid here.... So excuse me guys! Lol. But are we talking about the same m/c here?, i'm on about 'legal tender'. Its just i really never seen that feature, thats why i ask. :?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ah shit sorry, thought we were still on top giza there oops...

umm legal tender personally i dont take features until ive had a top 1st as the one by me ALWAYS used to go berzerk , it had broken reels so no one ever got that far. :D

once ive hit the top then any red feature offered really should be worth taking, generally they might be th emore "skill" inclined ones such as find the pea or the like but ive seen these have £18 values in them..

depends on time and place...if you have the time and float and playign well go for a top then sum features as afters. if not then take whatever red feartures it offers you for the quick steal and run. hidden red boxs for hit the top can be good too :D