Jackpot gems

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Jackpot gems

Post by Alpine021 »

This is still the best red at the moment.

Yesterday - it was full so wacked it on mega spin.

Had it red and got jackpot within £20. Collected it (is it always seems to roll)

Then got top feature within another £15. Flat £25 oh well.

But next board was 2 nudges away from red boxes.

Took them and hit stop n step for £25

£20 in £60 out. Nice :)
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

its called jewel in the crown.....
I love it when a plan comes together
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well it's got jackpot gems in the middle and jewel in the crown at the top.

No need to be so cocky.

And anyway i couldn't care less if i make pretty much £30 / £40 of each of them every time i play them
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Ha ha, I love pointless arguements. :D

It's actually called Jackpot Gems, Jewel in the Crown is the top feature, so says the Red Website.....
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Pointless arguements are great.

My last post was last night when drunk :D
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

totally pointless and i admit its "jp gems".......i always just took it as the jitc :o ops:
I love it when a plan comes together
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

It's cool. I wasn't exactly going to say "told u so", lol

As long as they pay us then it's fine 8)
Rev

Post by Rev »

Played one of these last week, 40 in and took 85 off JITC feature. Was offering lots of boards from the start, so thought it would be ok for the force. You have to work past the dreadful open board BS though, all those 2-3 quid wins really piss me off. Exchanged nudges for 15 quid, bonus lower 3 higher JITC lovely stuff.

Played it again yesterday, offered me 25 quid on a 9. Would you of gambled for the jitc? I took the 25 and ended up recycling for a decent size loss LOL.

In future you can call me gamble man! Pants outside the trousers as standard.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

theres a blantent £10 block on this machine, had it block on this for a-g-e-s.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Had a nasty experience on this is my local w/spoons earlier. Was full, and ready, and put bout 40 in for 25! So thought to rechase, then procceded a silly 34pound without a board, after that me and my dad put in 100 quid, and ended up getting 85 back. But damn, 34 pound without a board, I know it sucks, but that much and while it still shudda been running? Weird.
Unbelievable Jeff
jungleraver

£20 in £70 out (what a touch)

Post by jungleraver »

it helps to know when to strike with this one i saw some guy LOSE around £50 (i wasnt sure exactly how much) and didnt take anything substantial, didnt really look like he knew what he was doing either. (was closing time at my pub also so he ran out of time :D ), as ive heard with all reds, you get dead boards for ~30 when it wants to be a c***. if you see someone lose a lot on it, play force for top, then take good features and/or £15's till it takes more than £5 for a dead board. maybe im wrong, but it worked for me :D . i like this machine, rarely end up hideously down off this one if its actually letting you in at all off a few quid and offering £3-£5 before death. £5 on the board can be handy if ur down a little bit so go low on a 3 for the £5 if ur after a quick boost of cash.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

if you get only a £25 top if its still going to roll you should get back on the board within £3-£5 and you really need it to be pretty much red
if you die early retry another board again should be quite red if its still going to roll if its costing more than £5 for a board leave it well alone

stack attack seems to have a very long streak in it
took £118 out yesterday for only £25 in it just kept rolling giving loads of red features after it had only given me a ms for £25 got 2 supers and another ms for £50 after
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'd agree that these styles of reds (where you can end up with a tenner like LT) can do a bigger streak than TG's / DNA's etc. But not as often...

Best top board on a Top Giza: £75
Best top board on a Legal Tender: £110

The Top Giza does that £75 far more frequently...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
I'd agree that these styles of reds (where you can end up with a tenner like LT) can do a bigger streak than TG's / DNA's etc. But not as often...

Best top board on a Top Giza: £75
Best top board on a Legal Tender: £110

The Top Giza does that £75 far more frequently...

:)
I agree completely :)

Its better sometimes to take red features on TG's etc as red sevens havea much higher value then on LT.

HIt the top is the only garaunteed £25 feature on legal, and thats if you can hit it! whcih I cant for shit!
ob

Post by ob »

didn't think taking super streak was a good idea tbh, given the reds are showing, surely your better off pumping for the top.

agreed about legal tender, but personally I keep getting the most shitty streaks on them possible which I take to be £35 on the top feature, this is an AWFUL amount to get, as it generally stops the machine streaking where £10/20 don't...

Suppose I'm just really unlucky on reds compared to you guys, I get £25 on the top all the time on all of them ( when showing reds when nothings there ), followed after by another flat £25... yes of course had £75 loads of times too, but the majority of the times it's the former...!

Jp Gems incedentally is the worst for the £25 £25 streak, and another point against it, is it's often hard to get the top feature even if it is showing reds considering the numbers it spins in are so often 4-9 which promptly lose!