top giza

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
neil222

Post by neil222 »

what a load of shit!!! if you aint got much money why are you playing a red for a board???? it can cost up to £20 just to get on the board on occasions, then you get some life in the m/c and you aint got the balls to go for it!!!! what a fucking weiner ive got 2 kids but you make sure youve got at least a £100 float, if you aint got that you are not a very good slotter. money is easy at the moment.

fucking weiners!!!!!!
fat fat fat i tell you
Matty

Post by Matty »

neil222 wrote:what a load of shit!!! if you aint got much money why are you playing a red for a board???? it can cost up to £20 just to get on the board on occasions, then you get some life in the m/c and you aint got the balls to go for it!!!! what a fucking weiner ive got 2 kids but you make sure youve got at least a £100 float, if you aint got that you are not a very good slotter. money is easy at the moment.

fucking weiners!!!!!!
:lol: Man your a idiot
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

To be honest, you dont even think about playing reds if you cant afford to lose. I mean ill only really play if Im up on the day, and will noly even consider forcing if the numbers are right and Ive got a good 70-100 on me.

I always try and let others try for a board on reds (not people i know of course, but just try to shark a board) just to see how red it is. Cheapest and safest way possible really. And thats really only If I knew the history of the machine!

Reds can make or break your day you just need insane judgement and discipline and the expectation to spike a 10er without a board.

Oh and To be honest would alway hit an 11 without thinking about it. you were nuts to not, the fact it came back suggests a second bite of the cherry but you collected it again? it wanted to streak dude I tell ya.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Oh and about legal tender, that blocks for an age because the gamble before it is only £10! I cant really see how red even dare put a losable gamble in from 25 to top feature as top feature an only go 25 anyway.

I know LT can mug you off with a tenner but there blatently isa £10 block as there is on most reds, it even blocks hit the top (potential 25) on red keys if it really wants to.

The jump on LT from 10 to a potential 90 is huge because it can mean a lot, somtimes you can prise yourself past if via a no lose/lucky 7/boost etc but then it only goes a 10er and fucks the m/c because it didnt mean to go.

the general idea on most reds is the same, (ie red features=ready etc) but you have to judge the diff "series" by themselves, i mean look at it, TG and LT Are completely different.
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

correct above i didnt have a lot of money with me
I never do these days just around £20to 30 quid spare if im lucky
my son takes priority if I lose then he goes without,and he does come first.
the and like I said if bin burned before on an 11 with legal t. so I stopped forcin for the top and i made a mint out of legal t as soon as I stopped forcing for the top
all I do these days is use the knowledge I do have to make a quick killing on a few mcs that I know my stuff on then leave well alone,
unless I shark some cunt who do not know what the fuck they are doing.
and the final thing i make money on which my girlfriend never minds me doing is pool,not for pleasure oh no not that but for money cause she is a slave driver, all work work. she is.
responsability who needs it.
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

sory about rept post power went didnt see it went through.
I play reds cause I love legal T. and ill allways give a clone a go,
And like I say I play for a quick rip killing cause I get sucked in for hours me girlfriend does her nut, and end up a villian for leavein her,
pool is quick and easy,
and some may be right on here im not these days that much of a slotter,
I know enough to keep me eye on things and to make between 30 and a hundred if I win say £60 profit I wont bother the rest of the weekend cause she gives me greif, she'd rather take the money and run.
it just means i take me family for a nice day and know if got enough dolla to do it, I didnt play fruities for quite while cause was winning loads on the horse racing at one stage and all the mcs in stratford was usually battered to fuck.
bfu,loads of extremes where keyed to fuck, lucky strike, space raiders before the chip arrived, the only one I played was legal T in henley in arden,all decent mcs dead, battered,in stratford and im barred from nags where some good mcs are.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

11's and 2's are loseable on reds
Most of the time it will let you go, others it wont

Usually when it blocks you with a good number, then when you do get the top it is usaually more than £25

Personally i think you did the right thing if you only had £20 or so on you

Yes you may have won the gamble to top on the very first try, and had a massive profit
On the other hand if it loses it may not give the top for another £20 or so
No good if you run out of money as a potential £75 top is missed
It could cost you £60 for a £75 top £15 profit
Less than what you made anyway
People sometimes forget that they can block for an age which is why to want to force them you will need at least £80+ on you
Play reds for the circumstances you are in
If low on funds try taking red features if offered, sometimes can get you a decent return
Personally though i would have gone for the top
But i always carry enough on me for the force
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Firstly... it could of been showing all reds because it was offering £15 off the skill stop so first one in your situation you were right to collect. If it then went and offered you a second £15 then it would probably of been worth the gamble as it is more than likely going. You still have the first £15 to recycle if the gamble was lost.

Secondly... you shouldn't really be gambling if it going to affect your family if you lose.

Thirdly... why don't you go out without the missus? I couldn't play with my missus nagging at me all the time!!!
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

she dont like to miss out, and if I do go out with ,mates,ect shes on the phone constantly,still naggin,so dont get any peace anyway,
and she keeps me in check otherwise I would go wild like er if I won money id be powdering me nose or smoke and not come back till morning if me mates had there way.
in short shes good for me.wether I allways like it or not.
but yeah I do like me fruities I used to know all the tricks rips,ect I dont claim to anymore cause i dont know it all these days but, why do people reckon I visit this site likie most others,to gain knowledge, I know some stuff and if I know somthing usefull i would post it, if anyone asks like anyone else,here......

knowledge is power,