top giza

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
danthedude66

top giza

Post by danthedude66 »

dnt normally force reds but decided to go for a top giza as it was past 10pound block. after ninety in got it for 25?? and it went dead no run at all. and i say dead i mean no feature points at all off another tenner!!!

Where am i going wrong??? Mr red help me out!!!
i hate swede
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Just because it was past the £10 block does not mean it is ready for its streak

The board may just have had some value to it

The main sign to look for, if going for the force, is getting on the board and having most features red.
At least 2 boards running

Beware though that it must offer you them, as it can throw in the fake red board.
Reds will often do the skill stop for the £15 then block the top forever

I am afraid you need to get the feel for them as they can be very hard to read.
If you look at a couple of my last posts you will see what i mean

Even when they are claerly 'showing' you can get stung
You just have to accept this and claw it back somewhere else

Hope this helps
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

SWEDE HEAD!!!!!
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Re: top giza

Post by Spyder »

danthedude66 wrote:dnt normally force reds but decided to go for a top giza as it was past 10pound block. after ninety in got it for 25?? and it went dead no run at all. and i say dead i mean no feature points at all off another tenner!!!

Where am i going wrong??? Mr red help me out!!!
the next pot would have probably cost about £40 and repeated..

did you get the jp or go over it and get the top giza feature?
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

Fuck u croz

Yeah i got top for twenty fuckin five after bout 86 in
put 15 of that back on other boards which were soooo green??
and they were dead on 2's for a feature point???
i hate swede
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

No need for that Dan!! Have to except it. I did! lol
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

danthedude66 wrote:Fuck u croz

Yeah i got top for twenty fuckin five after bout 86 in
put 15 of that back on other boards which were soooo green??
and they were dead on 2's for a feature point???
it was either the end of a streak or just a pot pushed in instead of it building up,

its common, just have to work out if you want to push it again and put another £10 - £15 - £20 through it to push out the £75 / £100

maybe you should key it from now on to see if its been had?
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

probably a good idea
i hate swede
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

played a top geeza last friday put 3 quid in and got a nudge skill stop from the hold thing before you you on the nudge stack, got 12 nudges for fifteen quid on a 11 decided not to go for jp as have had bad exp at this offering before.it was offering all red in the middle bar one green
so i collected 15quid put another £2 in then same again 10 nudges one a 12 gambled lower for 12 nudges another 15quid all red again bar one, this time on a 3 decided not to go for it. just colected, put another fiver in for tenner out.
wasnt sure on this one weather worth another crack for more decided edge on air of caustion this time.leave it got a profit and thats the name of the game..
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Funny post. I've chose to ignore it.
Unbelievable Jeff
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

crosbyrules wrote:Funny post. I've chose to ignore it.
you do that.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

How can you not go for the top, all but one red, and on an 11! Fair enough, on a 4,5,6,7,8,9. But an 11 and then a 3!!!
Unbelievable Jeff
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

crosbyrules wrote:How can you not go for the top, all but one red, and on an 11! Fair enough, on a 4,5,6,7,8,9. But an 11 and then a 3!!!
Totally agree - all I can assume is that he didn't have much money with him (incase he couldn't afford to lose -- but then if he couldn't afford to lose, he wouldn't have been playing it in the first place!). In normal circumstances it'd be insane to ignore an 11 when gambling for the JP on a Top Giza.

You've probably missed out on a potential biggy there mate.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

Because just like legal t at the best of times will block the bollocks of it like i said bin burned in the past aint got loads to blow these days if I lose then my kid suffers. running tight margins these days only usually have a spare £20 quid 30 if lucky, and some mcs cost more than that at times to produce the goods, I found ways round it like on legal t I made a mint of of that never forced for the top either.
and I m not gonna risk my son going without. he is first,
If I win these days off two mcs then ill usually leave the rest well alone for a week and treat me family to a day out, unless I shark some stupid cunt not knowing what he is doing.
oh and i do like to shark pool players who think they are good.
£1 in and easy money comes my way. it's one of the few things my girlfriend will allow me to do knowing ill win, ps she'll only let me play for money never for pleasure, hoh what a slave driver ah..
work is never ending for me chap.
responsability who needs it..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Then that's absolutely fair enough.

The old adage 'only gamble what you can afford to lose' applies to all of us, it's just a case of whether a person is disciplined enough to follow that principle.

A £15 win is pretty damned good off £3 anyway. I remember the excitement of seeing a £15 JP machine (JPM's Powerspin) for the first time and it seemed like a pretty big prize at the time. People get lost in 50s and 75s now and forget that a 4/1 winner is still a neat result.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy