knocking back wins

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Spyder

knocking back wins

Post by Spyder »

ok, i just read a few posts about reds...

you all seem to be getting suckered into collecting from the banked wins etc..

if you stay on the nudges side when you are forcing, and you get safe opened, pyramid safe whatever depending on the machine you are on, just collect nudges and nudge in NO win,

then continue forcing,

only go across to the cash side on £7 or above, as that is one of the high blocks, chances are you'll get a change number then the safe cash, at which point you gamble a couple of times, and should be able to work out whats coming next?

respins are good, hold anything you can see with £7 10 15 25 on... itll go sooner or later, and you can usually knock back the higher wins,

and as it would have offered you more safe's if you were on the cash side than the nudges, it wont mind you collecting £15-£20 worth of safes along the way to the £75 top feature, its two different pots afterall. but gets a big pissed with you if you collect too many wins, damn red! bring back lnl and fus!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

also you may find it will offer very very high let em spins,

just like ye olde jpms? same programmers??? coincedence? hmm.....
RedHot

Post by RedHot »

My first post having been a lurker for a while, So be gentle. :P

Having tried this kind of thing on Holey Moley I can say it does work, Takes a while but gets there evetually.

Keyed one in my local to find it £5 from full so thought I'd give it a go, Simply kept gambling on the nudges side. Was offering alot of the selector bonus which went as high as 6 nudges gambling up to 11 for a £5 win or less in some circumstances.

Anyway, Eventually after £55-60 in it just went crazy, Got 2 JP, 2 £15, And a few afters....£85 roughly. I didn't take any red features just went for cash, I did'nt even gamble for the holey moley........which looking back I wish I had of done.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yup, that's what I do, if there is no nudge win above £5 I'll stay on the nudge side and if open board comes up, collect and bring in nothing.

Except, if the features are all bar one red. ;)

Had a brilliant result yesterday on a Jackpot Gems - £20 in for a £25 top, followed next board by a £75 top. Rare to get over £75 on these types of Reds, but was moist chuffed that it did... ;)

Friday was a usual 'Red Heaven' session too.

Kings Ransom - £30 in £75 top
LAB - £35 in £75 top
Jackpot Gems - £20 in £50 top + £10 Toggle Climb
Snailblazer - £25 in £75 top
Top Giza - £40 in £75 Top

I really don't bother with any other machines now. I've worked out that for the last 9 weeks I've gone out with my usual £70 stake and always come back well up after a day of beer, a bowling session and either on to a club or a chinese on the way home... ;)

There must be some real bad players around me... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I love having a day on the beer a nice meal and sometimes off to a club and then when you wake up with a minor hang over and have what you started off with.

Just love it
justice For The 96
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Definitely! ;)

Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

anfield road wrote:I love having a day on the beer a nice meal and sometimes off to a club and then when you wake up with a minor.

Just love it
Waking up with a minor? Tut tut.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Hey I have had a hang overs where I cant get out of bed because I feel well sick so I tend to work out what is the strongest drink to drink with the least hang over, still havent found it yet
justice For The 96
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Think anfield missed the joke there... ;)

ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah MV your right, spose you tend not to think of those things when you still are one :P
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Does feel good to have stuff paid for.......but then theres always other times when you lose a fair bit and think 'damn, could have bought xxxxx with that'

Anyone who says they never lose on here is a liar too!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Agreed! Had some heavy losses in my time! Although it's quite funny sometimes how many people say 'the good old days have gone' I find I win a lot more now than I did any time during 1998-2002... ;)
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

lol anyways best machine to make money on now is the extremes still making big money on theese as I have 3 of them in the same pub all in the back room D&N, RTB and a BL :) :D
justice For The 96