DNA feature gives you $1

Tight as buggery,...

It is def there. OBSCENE!!!!!

:)

xXx
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Is this a Yankee remake then? Can't say i've ever had $1 from a DNA feature! :wink: :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

reds are renound for doing wierd things,

it was probably just a bad day
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Exactly what I was thinking doubt it is a new chip that always loses on a 2 or 11 :lol: .
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Morning all! Just about recovered now! LOL

Could hardly see the screen last night!

DNA - It was really wierd, it lost on loads of really simple gambles for no particular win...??

BM only went for £30 - which I personally have never seen. It's always gone for £50 or £75 if it's gone over the £25...

My mate had put £80 in, was backing from about the first £5 (was also the day before refil). I then put around £70 in with not much return. It also kept giving the same cack reel setup when you got on the board...

'Probably' not a new chip, I was a bit 'over excited' about it last night I guess, but still very strange...

...Oh well, might leave that particular one alone for a while, see if anyone else has any luck with it...

Luckily made a good return on a Phil Taylor, and a Legal Tender a bit later on, but was nearly on for one of my heaviest losses! :(

mashman

Post by mashman »

I had similar experience with an x rated over this way. Loads of £10 rpts, got to £50 from only £35 in, went for the top, £70 in for £25 flat. Recycled for another £25 flat, wtf
A fool and his money are easily parted
ob

Post by ob »

In reply to the x-rated:

you took the streak value ( £50 ) from the £10 wins, thus it was now dead, the £10 wins are not at all free they come from the streak value which is upto £75; although careful collecting of £10 wins can benefit you -you must make sure not to take too much else you will kill the streak.

Once dead, the next streak will be along way of (£100+) since it cost only £70 then it was probably a "board value" jp ( ie. no red x's ) which could not repeat anyway, especially if you were on 1/12 to gamble to that top
will15

Post by will15 »

any one know if that little cheat when you get the DNA active works?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yes it does work....
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

It does work...But is not always wise as DNA regularly offers 1/2/3 quid....

It can be a very expensive way to get it going.

It can also like Matt Vinyl will tell you, be a way of getting over £100 in the bank without collecting a single cash/big money/ win.....Purely on DNA

Lucky *&^%$

:P

Matt
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

im sure you had a few of those quids built up through rolled in dna wins tho hey matty...building that up on shitty 1 or 2 quid wins would take a while...

if you want to do this proply on the rolled in DNA though you need to ensure you dont get greedy and play it out for say £40...not alwways but some times this will kill your top board options...

a good little glitch if your m/c is playing well..

good luck..
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

found a dodgey chip one of these today, played so tight, was 16 off and cost £117 for 69, that was 2 £25 shots with the last1 repeated. DNA went regularly for £1-£4 and £10 rpt when took NEVER came back!

tight chip or what!

Not sure what you guys mean when you are on about this lil trick...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Another good run off this today.

Built up about £35 in DNA wins from about £40 in, before it offered me the £25rp from shots. Knocked that off, and it offered extra life and blue sevens from steps. Got to the top for a £25, £10, £5, £5, £5 run. Played one more board and got another DNA for £3 before bailing out.

Overall about £45 up, so not too bad.

Dunham - Surely what you've put there means you got £75, not £69?
£25 with a £25 repeat? DNAs only going for £1-£4 isn't a good sign though. Runs of £5-£15 mean it's playing well. I'm reckoning you caught the back end of a refilled one.....and i wish people would stop blaming every bad experience on a new chip. You can't streak every machine every time!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah i agree with mattb, a full mc means NOTHING...im assuming that when you plowed 117 notes in you were seeing some good signs if not your mad, no offense but putting that in a naturally full mc seems unlikely so yeah you seem to have hit the end of somthing and the place has filled it.....wasnt a spoons was it?