sub zero - new red!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Dunhamzzz

sub zero - new red!

Post by Dunhamzzz »

(pished)this is a BRAND new red out, kinda a mixture of all reds. has the pyramid of top giza, tic-tac-toe reels of bling bling and the feature gamble of jp genies.

went on it today, we blatently ready, kept forcing me wins on the pyramid tho, + repeat chances aswell, with 20 in, had a bank of 37 which it forced me to take thru pyramid wins. THEn if offered me big freeze (pyramid game) red, took it for 25, repeated but only went between 5-10-25, so obv hit 25 again! buzzin.

end of day, pyramid wins mite be free (37 out didnt kill it) and red top feature only goes between the big money amounts !

hope other ppl find this !
random stop

Post by random stop »

nice. wouldnt say it was brand new though mate
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

well it wasnt on the red gaming website and its the first ive seen of it so i assumed it was new :)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Dunhamzzz wrote:well it wasnt on the red gaming website and its the first ive seen of it so i assumed it was new :)
It's been the 'Sneak Preview' machine on the Red website for a couple of months now, if not longer. Go into the News Archive, click the green book laying flat on the middle shelf, and it opens the Music Room without the need to complete the puzzles. Click on Sneak Preview for the player guide.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
random stop

Post by random stop »

dunhamzzz ,

look if you wanna fight we'll do it tonight. 4 o clock behind the gym. put em upppp put em uppp. :wink: :lol:

no mate it is quite new , appeared in boro about four five months ago.

i played it a few times before i ''retired'' on 30/12/05. not that im keeping a record.

On a seperate note , because i retired i now have money, so last week i booked for me and the split arse to go to tenerife at the end of this month. :lol:
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

lol its poppin up all over the place now, just found another.

got the "open trail" bonus twice and it jumped upto £25 on the pyramid! board was evidently a no-lose board which was cool.

as for you random stop, ill be there 3:55 :twisted:
random stop

Post by random stop »

where were you man , i was there with my gang , we were waiting . :lol:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Was in a spoons with my mate earlier, refill every day but thought we'd have a board. Put bout a five spot in and showing good signs of red, all but two, we thought it was just a red herring but it went to the feature point. Bout ten pound later and waled with a 37 pound bank :D All after getting a 37 darts marathon off 9 pound :D good morning!!
TG

Post by TG »

Also in my gf's local along with the DNA and played this a couple of times as its only been in a week. Had £12 from the red fast cash type feature from a quid in yesterday so left it after that!

What are the good features to take on this, esp. when blue?!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

the big freeze is pyramid game, red when JP, alos money mountain isa similiar feature, 25 when red. not sure about blues....
Dynamike

Re: sub zero - new red!

Post by Dynamike »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
end of day, pyramid wins mite be free (37 out didnt kill it) and red top feature only goes between the big money amounts !

hope other ppl find this !
I doubt they're free; Reds streak off wins, or maybe it was just off it's face and ready to streak regardless. I'm not trying to have a dig but I doubt any manufacturer would be that careless at this particular time when there's rumours on every new machine that comes out.
Danny1988

Post by Danny1988 »

Got this in loads of pubs in town , had a little go but never had the funds to win a lot coz i was shopping, so onli thrw about 3 pound in didnt get on the board , so what do yers think about it.
TG

Post by TG »

Played this and got £30 (25 and then 5) from Mountain Money on red!

Nice offering IMO!
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Playing this on Saturday night in a local boozer, wasn't playing amazingly well but I collected red 'pick a win' style feature (ice picker?) and was amazed to see all the sevens roll in on the 2nd spin. I new most features were JP capable if the m/c was happy enough but I've never seen this happen on ANY Red in all the years I've been playing them, I can't even recall getting £15 before.

Nice to know they can still surprise you every now and then.....
crizzyp

Post by crizzyp »

I'm not trying to have a dig but I doubt any manufacturer would be that careless at this particular time when there's rumours on every new machine that comes out.
Yea defo with you on this one man. Pyrmid wins are often shite and the reason the mc wasnt dead is because you were probably paying a fiver for each board just to get two quid back. As dynamike says if the mc was ready to streak and u missed it.....it will just find a slower way of catching up its percentage eg board wins of 5-10 quid or red features.