hot hot hot

Red gaming fruit machine chat..

hot hot hot

Post by 999329753 »

As far as I can see, c5 l with holds and a cashpot. Any experiences on here ? [/quote]
Nixxy

Re: hot hot hot

Post by Nixxy »

999329753 wrote:As far as I can see, c5 l with holds and a cashpot. Any experiences on here ?
[/quote]

No great difference to C5L - but the holds do feel as though they're handy - even though they probably make no difference at all.

The top is not a guaranteed JP - it could land on a prize as low as £15 and after that you gamble at your peril. It also does a Party Animal-style skill stop on the top - saw a numpty miss the £70 on this last week as it does move semi-quickly.

CP rarely moves, but when it does, it shoots up.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
darren

Re: hot hot hot

Post by darren »

Yeah the tops like lucky las vegas or whatever its called.

I played one with a £70 cashpot and my first top hit £35, I gambled it and it hit cashpot with no repeat.

Decided to play on of course and it took £120 for a 3 tops, 2 lost and one gave a skill shot for £70 no repeat. £20 later I got up again and collected £20 which repeated for another £15.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The prizes on the top can go red - does this mean another shot at the top (with everything re-lit) or simply a repeat chance on the prize you've just collected?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
darren

Post by darren »

Nixxy wrote:The prizes on the top can go red - does this mean another shot at the top (with everything re-lit) or simply a repeat chance on the prize you've just collected?
I think theyre always red on £1, it may mean your guarenteed a repeat if you collect providing you dont hit £70
swych

Post by swych »

How can you get top feature and no jp surely that's illegal
kong

Post by kong »

"top" isn't jackpot, just a chance at getting it.