DNA - ??

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
fruitofthegods

DNA - ??

Post by fruitofthegods »

I swear that I have 'missed the label' with this machine. I regulary play machines but this DNA just plays gash everytime I go on it!

What's the deal with it? Not gonna beat around the bush. Dont want emptiers or anything but just wanna know the crack on winning money from the bastard thing!

All force attempts take £30+ and give £25 back. cant collect for shit on it either. :shock:
MrRed

DNA

Post by MrRed »

Ok mate try this on dna

When getting on the board try to get the Dna letters available to nudge in

So if you have 5 nudges and dna is within 5 collect the nudges and nudge it in
It will give anything from £1 up to £50
Its usually around £5-£10

Then keep repeating this and you will start to notice that the m/c will 'come alive'

When its not available just gamble for the top

I use this system and can build a bank of £50 in dna wins then get the top which if it only does £25 then you have already £50 banked
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

It has to be playing well to start with :roll: :roll:
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

dont know if anyone has noticed this yet but when the dna feature is available on the nudge stack, the bigger red gaming badge at the bottom of the cabinet will start to flicker..........

try it...........
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
Oli

Post by Oli »

I understand that collecting the DNA feature from getting letters on the reels will not set back the machine. But, WHY is this possible? Your taking money from the machine, so surely it will either knock the machine back or reduce the streak pot?
streaky bacon?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

this is debatable....there was a little trick for this but doubt will work now..

few people including myself have had the region of £50 banked from DNA wins to then get a £50+ top..so its not impossible..

but i think the method may have been used...was for me :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'd say this is the easiest Red to read. (I've said it before, and I'll say it again!)

- All but one (or all) exchanges going red.
- Being given 4 shots from the shot bonus.

These are the best signs that you are on for a decent win from the top, perhaps followed by a few £10rpts...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

What do you get from a Red Exchange point?

Cant say i've played DNA much..

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

If its cash it will offer a repeater, if steps it allows to step wither up or down.. same will nudges.

To the main point... The method of collecting the DNA feature and building up a bank has workd for me a few times. Ive noticed they have just released a new programme in which this doesn't work :( As soon as you start to collect the DNA feature it kill off the m/c!

Why on the topic (and i know its in the wrong forum) but i have also seen a fair few different TAW programmes, which when you nudge in JP from nudges on the board it will automatically collect where on the old programmes it would just boost the coins up. anyone else seen this?
adamdare

Post by adamdare »

DNA has to be learnt thoroughly before playing it properly otherwise you'll lose too much money. I did this by watching a pal of mine play it. But wen u know wat to do it can play really well :wink:

Pm me if you need a few tips or anything cos i used to play this all the time and used to be a surprisingly good earner for me until they removed it from my local hollywood bowl
Gambling performs for the poor what property performs for the rich - something for nothing