cobra cabana

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Hey, sorry to dig up an old thread, but was playing this again yesterday, and the safe board opened, and then the bonus went back on it and it lit some of the safe values up red, and i'd landed on the £5 that was red, so took it out of curiousity, and it just gave me the £5 and nothing happened.

Checked the red site, and it was being coy about it... saying taht they can "earn you a packet?"

So am still none the wiser?? Can anyone shed any light on it.

Regards
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

drpepper wrote:So am still none the wiser?? Can anyone shed any light on it.
The red values on the safe cash board simply add a repeat chance. Which 99% of the time, loses. Just to check though - you say you 'took' the £5, I'm presuming you mean you gambled on the number you were on and lost - as that'd be the only way of 'taking' a safe cash win.

If you didn't see the repeat chance after the £5 had banked that suggests to me that it wasn't the safe cash win you collected ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yep nixxy is right...the red safes hardly EVER repeat..

ive had a tenner repeat once..

but i now use a method of reversing the 1st gamble if there are not say 60% plus red features...saves time and you dont have to deal with safe cashs kncoking you back even though its only minimal.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Hmm, well i was on the £5, then a few reds lit up, so i gambled against the J and lost, i can only think i was looking at the wrong £5 or the light below it was on and not the £5...

Not that i missed a lot by the sounds of it :D
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Got the £100 streak out of this the other day.

First board all red except one.

Now here was my dilemma.
It is in a daily refill pub so i thought it could be the tail end of a streak.
Also only had £50 coins on me.(not enough for a red force) :|

Anyway i took the chance.
Started to worry after £20 in i died on £15
Another £10 in dead again on £15
Another £5 survived on £15 but did me on the gamble to top
Another £5 in gives the top from all red features
Goes for £25

A couple of £ later in all red except one

Dead first gamble

Another £3 in lets me gamble up £6 giving 2 extra lives along the way then it gives me a skill bonus so got the third extra life which gave the top and it went for £75 :D :D