HOT HOT HOT

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
barneybear

HOT HOT HOT

Post by barneybear »

Dunno if this is a duplicate from somewhere, but this is brand new to me.

5 reel, 5 liner.

Entry with 3, 4 or 5 hot symbols.

3 hot = basic zone
4 hot = super
5 hot = mega

Hot the appropriate feature to move into the next zone, hit the hot hot hot in the mega zone for the 'top' feature.

Got to the top feature off about 80 ish in. Landed on a tenner. Thinking it was JP i hit start but it was actually a GAMBLE and I lost!

Went flat as fuck for another 90 and I got HOT HOT HOT (THIS TIME RED!!) Thinking again JP I took it and it landed on £20+GO AGAIN CHANCE red. My bro comes over at this point and hits COLLECT!!! Go again? NO.

Was really harsh and ended up doing 190 in before just jacking it in where I did and cutting my losses.

BTW, has a cashpot too and this was at 28.00 when I started, should maybe have thought about plundering so much dough into it!!

Thoughts on this if youve seen it!!!
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Hit the gamble at the top until it lands on 70, or gives you a skill stop, which you can skill onto 70.

Other than that, I say that this machine was gash. Played it in a pub in Earls Court whilst waiting for a friend to arrive. Wish I hadn't.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I saw this machine not too long ago, check the link for my view on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1wzQNzttSk
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Somebody say they played this in donny?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

blackmogu wrote:Hit the gamble at the top until it lands on 70, or gives you a skill stop, which you can skill onto 70.

Other than that, I say that this machine was gash. Played it in a pub in Earls Court whilst waiting for a friend to arrive. Wish I hadn't.

Why's that, is your mate a cunt or something ??.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah, I think it's quite obvious that the comment doesn't relate to the status within which he holds his friend. lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
AMK

Post by AMK »

Is that cashpot free? Maybe it comes back next off the plug? Ideas in the pot there gents... Come on wanna see a critical lol.
... Join The Party!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Played one tonight, basically its a 5 liner with holds.... :P lol
£14 in for HHH feature, gave caspot (It was £53, so collected), then cost £30 for HHH again for JP after gambling for £10 win.
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Agree about 5L with holds.
Cobwebs 👆
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

well i think its a brilliant machine...

cost less than £20 to give skill in each zone to top, gambled the £20 and it went skill for the jp, then gave yes for repeat for £35.. assumed it was a £105 and that was it but it gave yes again for another £25... £130 plus i got a fiver spin in two presses later..
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Win on it once and you think it's the dogs balls.. Their fooking shite
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

gmckee03 wrote:Win on it once and you think it's the dogs balls.. Their fooking shite
hehe, that actually what i was thinking when it skilled up.. was, this must be shocking in a shite mood, and someone has done their absolute bollocks in it....

it did however really really show that it was ready.. then went dead a fook after.. i watched someone on it afterwards and it was shocking.
mooster

Post by mooster »

Played one of these today - seemed to have a few problems as the LCD was coming up with gobbledygook every now and then, and then went blank...

Had a £35 shot at the top which I bottled and took after about £30 in (!), recycled for £40 cashpot at the top, then went back to Mega Zone about £20 later and took a red feature where you line up the reels - so had a full set of red 7s, for £50. Spat out £5, alarmed with "Call Manager/Not Empty"... Spoons manager turns it off, IOU £45, turns it off and on again and it spits out the £45. Dodgy mech I suppose?

As with all of these though - they can take take take very fucking quickly...
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

even with holds £1 a spin is fast.. very fast

does it pay notes? mine got paid in £1's
mooster

Post by mooster »

I was playing £1 a spin - and yes, it does go very quickly. Paid out in coins.

The reels were going red a fair bit making any reel wins doubled... but I just held the "Hot" symbols. Was obviously pretty happy as it span in 5 Hots quite a few times, but kept giving the crap features at the top, or cash offer (which was crap)

FYI, the line-up-the-reels feature was "Reels of Fire" - so assume if it's red, and you can stop some pretty slow reels, then it's £50 for a full grid of 7s. I would say that maybe offering this means it's ready, but these things are a bit of a scary beast so would just take it!

PS> It is kinda annoying how you know when these machines are spinning in the feature symbols, because of the long spin.