Star Wars The Dark Side

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Somone pm me the dosh n pecks info plz
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Spyder wrote:i got a in depth message about the plot of the film.. if anyone wants to message me the actual trick, that'd be better!! lol
:D Loving Liverpool's work there :lol:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
silent g

Post by silent g »

if you are pm'ing everyone the turdinator info that is long chipped,
why not just write it here!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

silent g wrote:if you are pm'ing everyone the turdinator info that is long chipped,
why not just write it here!
So what was it mate?
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I am going to end this now, as far as I know there is absolutely nothing for The Terminator, and as everyone on here will tell you, I am the greatest player ever to grace an arcade hall! 8)
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Take note of the silence guys!! :lol: :lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i heard different about 18 months ago, i never chased the info, but there was definitely something as i saw a "proper" pro queue for doors.. he sat waiting till i and another local walked bored...
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Well Spyder, if this "proper pro" was in a queue for doors over eighteen months ago because it was that hot, why on earth do you think the info would be of any use at all now? :? How did you know he was a "proper pro", did he come up to you and say "hey, I am a "proper pro""? Did he empty it?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

i dont want the info to use, i want the info so i can say "ah, yes, bugger, i wish i knew that back then."

as for 'proper pro' if i named this guy, you'd probably know him (if your cockyness is actually justified) but i dont really want to name him on a public forum incase i piss him off.

he next time i went in this pub the machine was pretty much in a coma and it was like £200 off full.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I wouldn't be upset if you named me on an open forum Spyder!! I ain't like that grumpy Tony from Oxford fellow you know!! :lol:
ms1303

Post by ms1303 »

wasnt there a quick jackpot of shut down red when these first came out? may have been something 2 do with that
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

notey went
i hate swede

Post by 6502 »

not done to bad on this the few times iv played it, had tops for 20-30 in most times, did spot someone take a very quick jp from it and leave last night though, didn't see what was done though
bowie

Post by bowie »

Played this three times now, 2 units, both cost less than 40 to go in, once from looking very dead, last one went 12 nudges for red sevens on a one and gave no lose streak from bonus, so far so good, only a matter of time till i get the bad side probably.

Noticed one thing, both are on bubble cabinets with the front half being red and the back half being black, a bit like Darth Maul.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Coincidence am sure