Star Wars The Dark Side

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Stevie S

Star Wars The Dark Side

Post by Stevie S »

I have heard this baby is nothing like any of the old reds and will just constantly kill you on the £50 and then give you flat tops and just play rather crap in general. I have not had one around my way yet and probably won't even see one, but can others confirm that the old style of playing reds is well and truly buried with this machine please.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Only played one cost 10er for 70 so my experience good haha
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

gmckee03 wrote:Only played one cost 10er for 70 so my experience good haha
Nice raise mate. I would just hate to stick a ten spot through it, get to the fifty sheets mark and then be killed and it costing me another hundred sheets to see a flat seventy! This is what a few people have said about this machine, apparently it just opens the safe cash all the time and then does you over.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've played several units now, never had it cost over £40 for a top, so i think they're fine, obviously someone with more experiance of this game might feel differently.
Cobwebs 👆
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I will take your word for it Scott because I know you are a good and honest player. Half the people telling me these things have probably never even played one, far too many people who seem to just have constant verbal diarrhea from the mouth now!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Got one turn up in town but having heard people slag them off all the time never played it, my mate played it and he said he lost about 60 on it. the company its on all reds are 70% and all there silvers ect are just pieces of shit, so its a no brainer for me.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I have noticed the percentage dropping on all fruit machines lately, why the sudden change?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Stevie S wrote:I will take your word for it Scott because I know you are a good and honest player. Half the people telling me these things have probably never even played one, far too many people who seem to just have constant verbal diarrhea from the mouth now!

Obviously it needs to be taken on from the right point or you'll get shafted, but thats true of most fruits.
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

do ppl like the 70 hi lo silvers ?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

p1s are fine, p2s can be very dirty.....but in general as long as its in a good location should be fine.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I spoke to a manager of a spoons at the weekend, he said all machines in there had been lowered to 72% from 78%
He didn't know why
ob

Post by ob »

Vile games but then again I forget how spawny most of u lot are on here! 200 to top after going to 50 - nice
AMK

Post by AMK »

Lotta Luck
... Join The Party!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

ob wrote:Vile games but then again I forget how spawny most of u lot are on here! 200 to top after going to 50 - nice
If your talking about silvers, last week i put 390 in a silver didnt even get a top, was red 1st board. must be some bent cant give a top program.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

thecannonball89 wrote:If your talking about silvers, last week i put 390 in a silver didnt even get a top, was red 1st board. must be some bent cant give a top program.
if im ever in this situation im going to do a shit on the machine, then smear it all over the front glass... £390 without a top win? is that covered by "this machine may at times give a choice where the player has no chance of success" fucking disgusting.. especially on a machine that most people wouldnt mind playing and occasionally losing a bit on. £390?? sick