Star Wars The Dark Side

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Only time I played, was about 8 in, bloke came over saying "I wouldnt play anything here. All hammered!" Tokd him I just enjoy playing and am not normally wise with a chuckle...10 in I got 15 off nudges and thought well I'll have that for the pence profit and the move would fuck him off whatever the motive so did that.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

1nudge board all red, won to 35 1st board, 300 later got top,next board top next board colected 50.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

same
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

terrible isn't it. gr8 lol x
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

bowie wrote:Played this three times now, 2 units, both cost less than 40 to go in, once from looking very dead, last one went 12 nudges for red sevens on a one and gave no lose streak from bonus, so far so good, only a matter of time till i get the bad side probably.

Noticed one thing, both are on bubble cabinets with the front half being red and the back half being black, a bit like Darth Maul.
And i thought the one i had was a hybrid cabinet...... didn't realise it was deliberate!! :o ops:
rookie

Post by rookie »

just had one turn up local. 10 in for flat 70 for my first play on it! seems perfectly fair !!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

rookie wrote:just had one turn up local. 10 in for flat 70 for my first play on it! seems perfectly fair !!
I like to judge a machine based on one play too.... :roll:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

lol shoulda stayed on it for another 20 minutes on £1 a play.. then it wouldnt be so peachy
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

rookie wrote:just had one turn up local. 10 in for flat 70 for my first play on it! seems perfectly fair !!
Obviously as was completely happy from the word go....... My wife put £2 in a Rainbow Riches for a £500 gold pot last year...... seems perfectly fair and well worth a play.................................
rookie

Post by rookie »

whats that phrase about sarcasm bein lowest form of wit ??!! Just saying that it was good for a first experience on it !! After all it's a red, not gonna be relying on it !
If I'm playing it you can't win, if I'm not playing it you won't !!

Post by 6502 »

love the IM 'show' on this - very clever Mr RED as most munters will probably collect before getting the top.
Nearly missed it 1st time then twigged :shock:
25 in for flat 70 though
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I'm not the biggest fan of this red, but had it off on 1 today. A couple of quid in and it offers 50 quid on a 2, higher, dies... After a few largest safe cash wins and about 30 in I get a flat 70. Playing off my left over credits and it boards, looks pretty dead so I collect a 10 pound safe cash which repeats 4 times... Obviously had another one it but instant profit I was happy with. ... Last spin lights up 3 red star wars thingys on the bonus for hidden features, it gives cross fire for a nice 25. So all in all it probably worked out better than playing it for another... Only if they all played like this I would make an effort in going in pubs for them...