Devil of a Deal

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
bowie

Post by bowie »

I've defo had 105 from big money a few times.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Mattb wrote:If you take big money they only go in 70s

I agree, but too many people are saying otherwise?
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Finally joined the £210 club on 1 of these beasts yesterday.

1st board offered everything bar JP on the cash shots so It had to be taken on, cost £60 and did the £210 from Red Big money

Last week on a Gooaall I got a £105 top but that was the MS auto collect because it didn't give me chance red up big money and once all shots are eliminated from a panel it MS's on your next shot
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I don't see a difference between red or white. Had 210's from both.
tommya

Post by tommya »

gambogaz1 wrote:Finally joined the £210 club on 1 of these beasts yesterday.

1st board offered everything bar JP on the cash shots so It had to be taken on, cost £60 and did the £210 from Red Big money

Last week on a Gooaall I got a £105 top but that was the MS auto collect because it didn't give me chance red up big money and once all shots are eliminated from a panel it MS's on your next shot
Well done mate I managed to get my 210 on vid
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

got a 210 tonight from this, only played it cus we were in a shite club and all my mates were smashed, cost about 130
Unbelievable Jeff
JPMmonopoly60

Post by JPMmonopoly60 »

Had a normal board shoot out all of the cash values on this recently and then shoot cash shot again for the Mega Streak . . . . did a £105.

I'd read this thread just a few days earlier and thought, ooh ive never had a £105, just £70, £140 or £210 and lo and behold . . . boom £105, booo
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

JPMmonopoly60 wrote:I'd read this thread just a few days earlier and thought, ooh ive never had a £105, just £70, £140 or £210 and lo and behold . . . boom £105, booo
That's the power of Fruitchat :)

I love these (and clones) - they're punter friendly - old munters seem to play these a lot and there're so many features that sound good (but aren't) that they tend to take them rather than press on. Consequently not many folk pot them all that often.

Even watched someone with an IM board fail to realise and collected the £15 cash shot thinking they'd done well. Little surprise these can go big.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
darkm

Post by darkm »

Got an IM after about 70 deep in my pocket.. All tridents went red upon entering board on £1 stake.. Took a white big money for a flat 70.. board later, some red feature where it shows up random numbers, collected a £17 pound. Not so bad, but was I wrong going for Big money? Maybe play the game and go for/get mega streak? I dont know..
ob

Post by ob »

Nixxy wrote:
JPMmonopoly60 wrote:I'd read this thread just a few days earlier and thought, ooh ive never had a £105, just £70, £140 or £210 and lo and behold . . . boom £105, booo
That's the power of Fruitchat :)

I love these (and clones) - they're punter friendly - old munters seem to play these a lot and there're so many features that sound good (but aren't) that they tend to take them rather than press on. Consequently not many folk pot them all that often.

Even watched someone with an IM board fail to realise and collected the £15 cash shot thinking they'd done well. Little surprise these can go big.
They aren't the best, you've got to be hitting ur skill on these to play em, as the repeat is so random (ie. heard of 8 consecutive 70s on BM), it aint easy imo and I was hitting wildthing 100% of the time!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Hard skill. Managed to do it first time on the 1st Goal I saw on test couple years back. That was electro days so was in practice I guess. Harder on DOAD tho,I do struggle. New chip blocks skill tho apparently. Def true on HHH I've seen it myself.
ms1303

Post by ms1303 »

saw my first 1 of these on a juice today, cost 115 for a 140, not great looked good from the start aswell
moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

Wtf this thread was made in 2010 has time really flown by this much
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i miss nixxy ,,,,,, top bloke
Little discipline = BIG issue

moterwayplayer

Post by moterwayplayer »

What happened to nixxy