Pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I found this responded quite well to collecting 'everything' above £4 if it gave you a shabby number such as a 6/7/8. Didn't affect play in the slightest for the three times I've played a Pulsation. Got a good £80 each time too. A bit of switching between MS and normal also seemed to help.

If you get 99 nudges, it's advisable to always bring in the tenner unlike LT / SA where it might be worth taking the Red boxes...

This is my favorite clone of LT... Much nicer than SA, which is really pretty basic looking and a poor player if I'm telling the 100% truth...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

cheers bud will give it a go next time im out

:D
led

Post by led »

Agree with matt here I never go for red boxes also skill stops come in a hell of a lot on the ones I've played it's not always best to go all the way up the nudges to get the red sevens. This leaves a little to room to gamble up the nudge side to get a better number for the exchange. Quite like this machine though I have had a split streak of 10 top then 25 top then 10 top then 25 top. Hate it when that happens prefer the win to be all on one go at the top. Had a good few 60 quids and one 85.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

It has been said on this topic before i think but if you get 99 nudges on a bad number a good tip is to nudge in the blue sevens not red.
Both times ive done this its let me win the two gambles to the top.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

These m/cs also do let em spin! Use the nudges to bring in a number, the m/c can let em spin, which also brings in a better number!

Or just gamble on the shit number! :wink:
led

Post by led »

Played this again last night got £60 from top. Gave me red sevens exchanged to bonus number 6 which changed to a ten. Gambled to top. Followed by 2 notations for £10 each. As has been said earlier in this thread lots of different ideas on how to win the gamble for top. I'll try the blue sevens next time joe.