Pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

is 110 actually possible?

as it knocks out the ones you hit,

i noticed yesterday when they are all blue you cant get £25...

which is pretty fuckin dire, i wont be playing this one again. its pointless

at least on the other versions of reds they would go in £25's, top giza invaders, red x, nitro, rocket money, cobra,genie, jewel in crown/whatever its called stack attack etc...

but this is a bit cheeky, giving £10 is just taking the piss, you already gambled past the £10,

i *THINK* they might be pushing their luck legally too, im sure the top prize has to be £25 after all it is a £25 jackpot machine (or is it????), and as there is no way to refuse the top feature, it giving less than £25 could possibly be false advertising/similar and also skimming the line on ye olde gambling laws too???
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hmm, not sure where they would stand legally on this. Does it state anywhere in any 'gambling or betting law' that the £25 has to be 'achievable' (in theory) on each 'play'?

I know it says 'No more than £25 can be won in any one game', but does the opposite of that also have to be enforced...

'£25 may be won in any one game'

It is tedious to get to the top of these machines and have it only go for £10.

I've had the £110 top twice from a Legal Tender, however...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Hmm, not sure where they would stand legally on this. Does it state anywhere in any 'gambling or betting law' that the £25 has to be 'achievable' (in theory) on each 'play'?
Thing is, nowhere on the machine does it say that £25 is the Jackpot. Or even that there is a Jackpot amount. There aren't fruits on the reels equating to £25 either. The cash trail ends at £10, and that's the maximum cash win value achievable from reaching the top of the nudge climb.

So I guess they've side-stepped something by doing that - not sure what - but it means that they aren't promising a win greater than £10 by gambling PAST the £10 red sevens due to the fact that no prize greater than a tenner is actually advertised. Same wouldn't apply to Stack Attack because it staggers the likely £10 or £15 win (ie. Super Streak) from the guaranteed £25 win (Mega Streak) by inserting an extra gamble.

Another thing I've noticed, Pulsation doesn't seem to give you the top feature by filling in all the letters of the name 'Pulsation' (at the bottom) nearly as often as Legal Tender did. Infact I've never seen it happen at all. Perhaps it saves its' bigger streaks for the rare occasions in which it awards the top in that way. Anyone had one?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Never had the name spelt but i feel that like you said on stack attackn the SS is pretty much £15 in terms of other reds even though it can do more. Like wise with the MS which does minimum £25.

The gameplay on pulsation gives more consistent £10 tops and rare £25 + tops. I feel instead of safe cashes and large tops it gives more £10 tops.

In my opinion this m/c is extremely confusing to read in terms of when its going to give large tops.

Whats other people's opinions?

Tom
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Spyder wrote:is 110 actually possible?

as it knocks out the ones you hit,

i noticed yesterday when they are all blue you cant get £25...
£125 is possible in theory if all notes are red but doubt that will ever happen. If a big top is coming it will usually give a blue or two first then the reds after.

Best to play it to turn as many notes red as posible and then play for top and hope for the best, does seem a bit pointless going for top when they are all blue but have had a few £30 - £50 from all blue tops before.

The name fill doesn't seem to complete as much I agree there nixxy. Also on Tender and Stack Attack it used to complete in one go alot of the time but doesn't seem to on Pulsation.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

just went to pub on lunch break and they had just put in this m/c and it was showing reds from the off, anyway it cost 12 to get top and it went for 85 hitting the only blue first and then 3 reds i thought it might do the 110 but didnt oh well nice profit anyhow.
fat fat fat i tell you
led

Post by led »

this just came in my local got three red pulses took notation went for £10.00. What is the middle window for?
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Has anyone got a picture of this pulsation i dont think i have ever seen one??
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

led wrote:this just came in my local got three red pulses took notation went for £10.00. What is the middle window for?
I was wondering that too. The number in that middle window certainly doesn't make any difference to what happens when you take Notation, as it's a random pseudo-shot at one of the notes (in the colours they were in when you took the feature).

It might have something to do with knockouts from red pulses, possibly?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
led

Post by led »

It might have something to do with knockouts from red pulses, possibly
Could be but they could have used the nudges high low window for that. It just seems strange it not as though you could use that to see the numbers to gamble on if you had steps. Very strange.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played this again yesterday
Cost £25 for the top which went for £45

Yet to lose on this m/c but i know it will come.
Probably a few bad ones in a row
Seem to be hitting it just right at the moment :D

By the way i have taken notation about 5 times now and its always been a tenner
Anyone had a £25 yet?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

MrRed wrote:By the way i have taken notation about 5 times now and its always been a tenner
Anyone had a £25 yet?
The first (and so far only) time I took Notation was just after a decent top, with 5 notes red and one blue - thinking that the 6/bonus in the middle window would guarantee something Jackpot-sized - but it hit the blue tenner.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

MrRed wrote: By the way i have taken notation about 5 times now and its always been a tenner
Anyone had a £25 yet?
Had it the other day, random stop to 99 nudges :shock: , on a 3 with a 6 the other side (hate it when that happens) all notes but one red so nudged in red pulses and took notation in hope and hit £25! :D
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Why did you not gamble into the top from the 99 nudges?
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

MrRed wrote:Why did you not gamble into the top from the 99 nudges?
You can't gamble to the top on the nudge side.