examples of good machines to play

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
philderby

examples of good machines to play

Post by philderby »

hello im new to playing fruit machines can anyone tell me what are good machines to play and what to expect from them? ive read a few posts and watched some videos on youtube that reds are good to play. thanks.
AMK

Post by AMK »

The best type of machines to play are Deal or No Deals. In my opinion the best, in terms of gameplay is Double Deal Or No Deal. But a word of warning, some units are still "unchipped" and could cost £300+ for the Deal or No Deal game.

Further information along with a selection of refill keys cam be found on eBay.co.uk

Hope that helps.

Rob
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Deals give amazing game play! Expect two moves before it hits??? and cash or bust goes "bust"!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I agree with Playwithrob on Deal machines and Bell Fruit in general. Although all AWPs run on a cycle, Bell Fruit have created some of the more 'random' machines. So if you're interested in fruit machines yet play casually for luck (and a bit of skill/knowledge/judgement), then Bell Fruit is a good bet. Barcrests and Maygays were also good for casual play back in the £15 and £25 days but they're pretty brutal now in their £70 guise. Red Gaming (where you posted this post), sits at the least casual end of the spectrum. They're more predictable but takes a lot of float / investment to get results. Mazooma were the same tech as Bell Fruit but they've finished now and will go into the online market. There are a handful of other fruit companies too but they have either given up the ghost or they got taken over by 'Crest.