won a few quid from a 2 quid coin

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
itsme

won a few quid from a 2 quid coin

Post by itsme »

called in the bookies at dinner to put on my gee gee bets.had a 2 quid coin so i put in in the rocket money fruity.there was a 2 on the win line,this held, got the bonus,numbers in view,straight up to 3 nudges.gambled to 5 nudges then swapped for 3 quid,milkyway opened and went higher n lower,wow,15 quid in the milky way,couldnt believe this.started to panic a bit so collected it.straight back on board all red bar one.collected the hyper hold on red which i held the red bars,another tenner.nothing for about 3/4 quid then a 4 drops in on the win line,bonus again,random stop.stopped it on 6 nudges,this took me straight to 7 quid(on the opposite side) which put me on a number 6. hi or low ??? i dont think so,collected this,and had to go, my dinner break was nearly over and i couldnt risk being late,ive had a warning already.

i call in at the same time everyday and when i play,it seems to be backing after a few quid.im going to have to take a bigger float and get there a bit earlier next time.

i hate to leave a fruity when its going well....still not bad profit for 2 quid.
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

I would just be careful about fruities dropping on bookies as alot of them refill every morning. I even know some bookies who refill more than once a day :x
"Its all about the top"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

WORLDCUPISOVER wrote:I would just be careful about fruities dropping on bookies as alot of them refill every morning. I even know some bookies who refill more than once a day :x
once day is harsh. I goto into my loacl everyday just to key the machine (i have no job atm), they achknowledge me everytime now even tho im only in there for a minute at a time lol. They must have clocked on i just key it and piss off !
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

I work for a well known high street bookmaker and all the fuities are allways floated with £125 each morning!