terminator

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
silent g

terminator

Post by silent g »

are these anygood?
worth playing?
i fobbed one the other day and it crashed lol said "refill" but didnt say how much and wouldnt go back to normall lol so i didnt even get to play it, i just fucked off out the door lmfao.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

They are a pain in the arse
They can properly take the piss from ready
You can do ok on em but they are not the best red tbh

I lost £90 on one from gambling to £50 after a tenner it went dead as fuck for over £100 after the gamble lost
Safe cash is a twat too
It likes giving a high win then doing that move in shit and you end up with a safe of £10 plus
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

dont exchange from nudges if its taking the piss.. get it from red features..
JG

Post by JG »

There's a rip on them for sure G, £200 (nearly) to get through the £5 block? 86% in Showboat? Must be something on them.

Some play them by just gambling bonus for number runner.
Some play them by going for red target practice and hoping it lets jackpot through.
Some play them by forcing all out for the top and taking the safe cash.
Or you could try that skill bonus for red up wotsit that Spyder said there.

I was never told the rip and am still a bit bitter about that to this day. That £200 to get to £7 still grates with me.

There's also a nasty chip that is really, really hard to gamble from £50 to top on.

Even without top boys ripping it etc It can still be a bit awkward. If safe and tucked away and on a nice chip, shouldn't be too much hassle.

It *can* give AHEM on the bottom by the way when miles off, even if you can blag red 7s. You know the good and bad signs anyway no doubt.

Cheers,

Georgepot Jack (GJ)
JG
PMK

Post by PMK »

Apart from one that I played in a showboats once that cost about a 2 sheet to go in, I've never had a problem with them.

Pretty standard stuff really. Yeah that safe win can be annoying, but only go in on the big wins and u should be fine.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

Losing the gamble on 50 is soul destroying, especially wehen it happens 3 or 4 times in a row, I haven't played it for a while but used to do ok on it in a showboat.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

seen one do back to back £105's £5 apart and then safe cash open on £25 and £50 on a 6 next board.

[/img]
AMK

Post by AMK »

liverpool24 wrote:Losing the gamble on 50 is soul destroying, especially wehen it happens 3 or 4 times in a row, I haven't played it for a while but used to do ok on it in a showboat.
Hmm the Liverpool showboat? I think everyone won on that there. I once remember netting the £70 off £2 from the red TP
pokerkingqueen

rinse

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Have empty - pm if you have locs
Scott

Post by Scott »

I know 2, both Sceptre.
Cobwebs 👆
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

playwithrob wrote:
liverpool24 wrote:Losing the gamble on 50 is soul destroying, especially wehen it happens 3 or 4 times in a row, I haven't played it for a while but used to do ok on it in a showboat.
Hmm the Liverpool showboat? I think everyone won on that there. I once remember netting the £70 off £2 from the red TP

Yeah that's the one, haven't been in there for a while but I knowe it's long gone.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Yes bud. It's still got a lep and a bootylicious. The both get done 3/4 times a day! Lol
made.owt.cookie

Re: terminator

Post by made.owt.cookie »

silent g wrote:are these anygood?
worth playing?
i fobbed one the other day and it crashed lol said "refill" but didnt say how much and wouldnt go back to normall lol so i didnt even get to play it, i just fucked off out the door lmfao.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

red flashing eyes - what does this mean??
Scott

Post by Scott »

Just means you have got the hidden features via the 3 terminator heads.
Cobwebs 👆