smash the cash question.

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
silent g

smash the cash question.

Post by silent g »

you walk into a pub and head for the smash
the notey is off
you put £5 in a and 1st spin gets superboost to nudges which offer £25 exchange,
you go over to the cash side and the bonus gives "SMASH-THE" but doesnt open the "smash the cash" game.
do you leave with £20 profit or take it on?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
PMK

Post by PMK »

Take that fucker on everytime.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

They can open the name on the cash side on gms and still be a blag, its offering 25 id take it on notey or not.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Think of the big IOU bud :) the thing might have only had a few quid in it. If it's offering the 25 should be worth forcing but if it was a dive then maybe take 25 and come back when the notey is on.
silent g

Post by silent g »

seen £25 after boards then stone tho :/

ive seen £10 on ccp and cost £80 for a flat top then stone :/

if it was there surly it would have opened smash the cash ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
PMK

Post by PMK »

Unless next credit after a top these rarely offer £25 boards by 'mistake'

some fruits are so fucked when it comes to floats.

I played a smash the cash 2 days ago. Changer was off but came back on after about £20 in. Was clearly showing so I took it on. £40 in for flat top. Remaining credits opened up STC. so took it on again. £15 back and it went in again for flat £70.

Clearly a fucked refloat cos it iou'd big. Litterally had fuck all in it from the off. Landlord paid out no questions asked.

I wonder if local suppliers are mugging off pubs by claiming to float it to £350 when in actual fact they're putting fuck all in and hoping it doesn't run dry.

Local suppliers???? what am I talking about???

Gamestec do this all the time.
thecannonball89

PMK wrote:Unless next credit after a top these rarely offer £25 boards by 'mistake'

I played a smash the cash 2 days ago. Changer was off but came back on after about £20 in. Was clearly showing so I took it on. £40 in for flat top. Remaining credits opened up STC. so took it on again. £15 back and it went in again for flat £70.

Clearly a fucked refloat cos it iou'd big. Litterally had fuck all in it from the off. Landlord paid out no questions asked.

I wonder if local suppliers are mugging off pubs by claiming to float it to £350 when in actual fact they're putting fuck all in and hoping it doesn't run dry.

Had the same realy, great stc notey never on. went iou 3 times all about £25 i did collect 25 on an 11 with no lose once coz it was already iouing (credit board) was making 200 a week from it and got bared for making £9 on a digit i had to recycle 3times over
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Had my local offer £10 off mystery! Happy days! Took over a ton for pot! Load of shit! No right or wrong way of doing it!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
thecannonball89

Glendale wrote:Had my local offer £10 off mystery! Happy days! Took over a ton for pot! Load of shit! No right or wrong way of doing it!
Yer they can still be past the fiver block after a top. but i would have taken it on doing £10 gm win
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

70% says taken it on, given the funds. I do prefer the SMASH THE opening rather than giving the CASH. least if the board was lost, no safecash was won. Then again, could have been sort of dead. Who knows. Still, 70/30.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

er.. STC does not have a safe cash.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

These can be filth at times now, unless it opens the middle in one hit, you never really know. They can be like terminators and do the £25 win really early when not red and nowhere near in....or offer decent red features that suck you for a chase before they do you in. Much better on p1.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
badders2

Post by badders2 »

isnt that where the block is on 70 jackpot
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Thumper wrote:er.. STC does not have a safe cash.
My mistake :lol: Wasn't in the most concentrative state last night
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

thecannonball89 wrote:
PMK wrote:Unless next credit after a top these rarely offer £25 boards by 'mistake'

Had the same realy, great stc notey never on. went iou 3 times all about £25 i did collect 25 on an 11 with no lose once coz it was already iouing (credit board) was making 200 a week from it and got bared for making £9 on a digit i had to recycle 3times over

CHILVERS!!!!!! That Smash The Cash was in Glad Abbott in Bury with the Dead Mans. Banned from both pubs for exactly them same 2 machines.

That Dig It is still there Jack. It went from Cluedo to Smash to Dig It.